VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Dating My Daughter [Ch. 1-4 v1.01] [MrDots Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

BigDaddy316

On its own this game is good and probably the best Dad/Daughter game I've played so I'd rate it 3/5. With Lain's Mod there's tons of improvements so I'd rate it 5/5. So I split the difference and gave it a 4/5.

Pros - Models, Story, Characters

Cons - Some odd game overs, some scenes which dont fit(or i dislike).
  2. 3.00 star(s)

cleostar

Not really the best adult VN right there.
    But definitely worth a try.
    Because my favorite of all time is Acting Lessons and BADIK (sorry but they are way above the rest of all games)

pros:
    -good renders
    -good animations
    -good setting
    -story above average i guess despite of the theme

cons:
    -some characters really HAVE big heads
    -the daughter looks like a brainwashed barbie
    -you GUYS really need to add some drama to the story because the major theme of the game is INCEST, but its becoming a stupid harem LN
    -no music in incest theme? meh..
  3. 5.00 star(s)

UnDoubleUpUhUh

One of the better Ren'Py visual novels with an incest theme.

Deep story with hours and hours of playability, multiple independent character arcs dependent on player choices, well-developed characters with independent motivations and solid art/production value.

Solid playability. You can easily see why there are so many cameos in similarly-themed games.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Rambling

I love Elena. As for the rest of the story I like the ui and some of the situations. The game is ridiculously drawn out and I don't really like the daughter or the awkward interactions with her and she basically is at center stage . The paths through the game are somewhat confusing. Not really the easiest game to recommend to others since it spends a lot of time spinning it's wheels through bland plot, but it remains enjoyable throughout.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Fauxcest

[Reviewed after playing CH 1]
    One thing needs to be said here and it's about the daughter. Unreallistic to the core, naive and unaware of the most simplistic things about sex and how a body works. Every time you read her inner thoughts you'll feel like you've become a pedophile. There's no real corruption here because you need to first teach her everything,and she'll think it's alright because it's her first contact with something like that. It should go into the category of "prettified statutory rape", with the excuse that she's 18. If it weren't for that, it would be ok. The renders are good and the models are passable, both Georgina and D have somewhat weird proportions that feels fake, and Jennifer has a big ass head.
    The setup would be reasonable for the bloom of an incestuous relationship and even if every other character's personality is so-so, it would be enjoyable. There's a lot of content and I've no idea how long it took me to finish CH 1.
    But after finishing it I have no intent of continuing and wouldn't recommend it to anyone, unless you're unbelievably horny and has already played every single F/D incest game out there. But given that's most unlikely, stay away from this shit.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

salgazar

My Rating of this Game is:

Pros:
    + Fantastic Renders
    + Easy Playing
    +Active Play
    +Nice Closeups
    +Mystery Setting
    +Beautiful Women

Cons:
    -Some spelling errors
    -some scenes are completely in French

Conclusion:
    The Ladies look great.
    what I also like is that the Story has a different setting then alot of Games here,and I love Detective stories.

Damn worth the Download.......(y)(y)(y)(y)

:p:p:p:p:cool::cool::p(y)
  7. 5.00 star(s)

CallOfBooty

As I mentioned in a previous thread that is related to this game, AMAZING game! I must say that the graphic is not in the masterpiece territory but it somehow compensate with the characters and the plot itself. Great work dev/devs
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Diablo667

Very interesting storyline even though I only played chapter 1 so far. Well interaction and characters are well designed too. This does have DDLG feeling though. Great work! Can't wait to see this game being finalized !
  9. 3.00 star(s)

Askwad

Characters in this game are so bland and one-dimensional that you don't have to play to know how the story will go. Animations are good though and the models are done well.

The game is fleshed out and the story spans many arcs, there is plenty of content here to make you spend hours on it. Too bad the interactions and story are not captivating at all.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

Krugger

Version: Ch. 1-3 v0.24

PROS:
    - Regular rendering of female character models
    - Good/Regular sex scenes
    - Good choices options

CONS:
    - Weird Models (Sometimes the girl has a big head or a small hand)
    - In certain parts of the story it is tiring and boring
    - Weird Models [2]

Review:
    The game has a good backstory. Your D. visits you after years without seeing you and spend time with you in your apartment. The game has good gameplay, where you need to make choices and not be a jerk. If you go, it will be game over.
    Chapter 1
    The history is not forced, your D. doesn't act like a slut or an innocent girl who submits easily and you have to build the relationship. The story develops and new scenes appear. Over time you will gradually corrupt and dominate it.
    During the game, there is a script that ends up being very tiring and boring to follow. And if you are going to read the story of the game, you will lose an hour of your time with silly dialogues, stupid scenes and etc.
    Chapter 2
    It is a continuation of your corrupted D. This chapter will have more sex content but it will have a somewhat boring narrative to follow. Regarding sexual content, it is better than chapter 1, but the corruption of chapter 1 is better.
    In this chapter you will need to make some choices, just as you did in the previous chapter. If you want to continue with Elena, Jennifer or Georgina.
    Chapter 3
    In chapter 2 it is shown that your D. is crazy about you, in this chapter she is already sure. This chapter contains more content than all, but after chapter 2 the game lost its magic in the matter of a corrupted script in the story. You no longer feel the same attraction as chapter 1. See the construction of the characters or become like an animal in wanting to fuck your D. The game became you fucking your D. maybe her friend or maybe another character. In this chapter Graham and Olivia appear, but it is kind of, will there be NTR or will Graham try to fuck his D.? You expect something surprising to happen but dialogues are a little silly and etc.

Final Rating:
    I expected to find a darker story in these last chapters, something to make the plot worthwhile. A story that would trap you just like chapter 1. But none of that happens. The MC continues to fuck with his D. and that ends up losing me the will to continue. This game has problems in some dialogues for being silly, maybe it's one of the first games that contains a story of bizarre incest, where you fuck your daughter by manipulating her mind. This is not one of my very favorite themes and I don’t care much about it, just create an imaginary meaning and that's it. Instead of D., she is a girl looking to rent a room in her apartment.
    Anyway, the story is boring and very silly, the graphics are regular, the sex scenes are good and animations too. Therefore, a three stars rating is enough.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

AdamJohn36

This review has some spoilers but i tried to avoid story specific things. I just finished playing this game for the first time all the way through from chapter one to chapter three's current version with Lains Mod. I can honestly say the entire story is felt like tease and a waste of time .

I appreciate all the options of avoiding NTR and sharing D with other men. Which i am sure was because of Lain's mod. I was disappointed there was no option of discussing pregnancy with D and skirting over the issue of her just taking the pill which is a turnoff for me because by the time i was able to cum inside her, i wanted to impregnate her, and wanted to discuss that kind of relationship with her to let her know what i wanted. It is my fault however of not reading the forum before downloading the game to find out the pregnancy tag was just for Olivia otherwise i wouldn't of downloaded. Another disappointment was most of the time anal fingering and anal penetration in general couldn't be avoided which i would of preferred except for one or two instances.

The story like other reviewers have said is really slow and unrealistic. Most of the story never directly leads to sex or enhances it to be more enjoyable at least for me but given how high a majority of people have rated this game i might be in the minority. Seems like most of the story is just filler to make the game longer.

The sex animations are good except way too fast in the movements given the size of the main character's penis and you are not looking at the Penetration. Penetration of a vagina is the worst i have seen in recent games. It just looks like noclip for the penis is enabled and not actually stretching the vaginal walls which is a turn off for me and takes me completely out of the immersion.

All in all i just can't recommend this game to ease sexual desires. Given mine revolves around impregnation and incest. This definitely falls flat in that regard. I might play it again if impregnation of D becomes possible in an update given how much time i spent on this game.
  12. 3.00 star(s)

Vechernyaya

The characters are nicely written but the game can be really slow paced. Some character including the daughter don't have realistic proportions compared to the rest of the cast : the daughterr friends are flat chested petite girls, and most adult character are normal with realistic proportions, except for the daughter, her mother and the secretary. Some textures are messed up (the daughter's nipples). The story is nicely written and realistic for a concensual incest story, but very linear in it's form.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

dreedk

For me the best incest novel ever made! I love the kind of game that has a slow build in character relationship. The closer you get to reality in the history of a game, the greater the pleasure. I hope game designers of this style will realize the power of this detail someday. Congratulations to the guys at Mr Dots games. You are undoubtedly the best reference today, in my opinion
  14. 3.00 star(s)

Ramsay_Bolton

I'm really disappointed with the game. D is really unrealistic. She has unrealistic body( tits of 40yo woman ) and unrealistic personality.
    The story isn't that bad.

And if you don't like reading walkthroughs you can fuck this up. So if you want to play "correctly" read the walkthrough.

I always make 2 saves one is my current progress and another 1 day earlier. Turns out in day 10 I had to choose one option, I'd lose in day 12 if not. So I lost there and had to play from the start. No way! It's too boring.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1490985

This game is fantastic, the story is good, the romance elements are incredible, the girls are kinky. What's not to like? I especially like how it builds up the incest with corruption levels, unlike some other games of the genre the progression seems more realistic. Updates are at regular intervals and there is tons of content. I would definitely recommend this game!
  16. 4.00 star(s)

poyatiesa

This is my first review here, even if i've played a couple of games already (Mythic Manor, Waifu Academy, Dreams of Desire, Melody, Acting Lessons, Harem Hotel and a few more) so i'll try to make it as complete as possible.

Thinks that i liked:

- The story is somewhat straightforward but your choices matter and you get to watch different scenes/outcomes depending on what you choose. Also i like how later on he implements the points system (exhibitionism, sharing etc) which makes the routes more flexible.
    - The animations are pretty good overall, and there is a decent amount of variety.
    - The daughter is absolutely gorgeous for the most part, and her personality is charming (you just want to protect her and slowly show her the ways).
    - Pretty good game length, even if it's not completed yet.
    - The points system (FP/LP) matter and are rewarding, so it's worth it to try to always get the best outcome (specially before implementing the exh, share, bdsm traits etc).
    - Most of the secondary characters are relevant and add depth to the plot (besides Jennifer i'd say).
    - There is a good amount of variety in the renders and they offer a pretty good quality overall.

Thinks that i disliked:

- Complete lack of music (this was a huge deal specially while playing Melody (a game about music lol)), but in general i prefer the game to have some music for a better immersion.
    - I really disliked the model of Jennifer: Her head is way too big compared to her body, and here body literally looks like she is 8, not to mention that her face is basically the daughter's with different eyes and hair color (what's even the point of this character? make the dad think about his daughter?)
    - I didn't like that you pretty much had to read the walkthrough (something that i always try to avoid) in order to go to Koko's concert.
    - Some choices that give you secondary traits (or even the existence of these) should be more obvious, specially when you want to afford losing FP/LP to them.
    - The story progresses a bit too slow in my opinion, even if 14 days is a good amount of time for a single realease, most of the dates seem to be fillers where the relationship between dad and daughter doesn't really progress.
    - Some animations/renders regarding the girls aren't really well made (Daughter's ass looks weird sometimes, and so do some of the poses (for example during the yoga class)).

Pretty decent game overall, was enjoyable to play! Looking forward to the next releases, same with Melody.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

kofu

The best game I ever played here.
    Best fluid animations, story-telling and background details.
    I would pay for this.

The best game I ever played here.
    Best fluid animations, story-telling and background details.
    I would pay for this.
  18. 2.00 star(s)

nuclearbomb

Updated review based on Ch. 4 v0.31:

What was once one of my favorite games and the actual game that got me into the 3d adult game scene to begin with has now turned into a game that I despise. Everything started to go down hill with Ch. 3 when they had for about 2 years teased the sharing content and teasing it heavily in Ch. 3 to just suddenly announcing that they was going to drop it... I knew already then that something had been going on behind the scene as Chapter 3 as a whole was a mess and felt rushed on all fronts, broken promises and fetishes that had been talked about since Chapter 1 suddenly being taken out.

Either way, chapter 3 which was supposed to be the last chapter ended on a cliffhanger and a new chapter was promptly announced. Which they defended with: "We have so much more we want to tell and also to give DmD a fitting end".. But guess what? It is just the same old content all over again, making it quite clear that they are milking the game for everything its worth... While keeping some fans of certain fetishes on the bench with promises for content towards the end. I can already foresee it being two scenes in the last update.

Such a shame...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  19. M
    2.00 star(s)

markthomas

I can only echo the other negative reviews here.

- The story is far, far too slow. It would be forgivable if each line of dialogue progressed the plot but most of the time the dialogue is just a re-hash of a conversation they had before.

- Daughter is utterly unrealistic. She's supposed to be 18 or so, but she has the intelligence and self-awareness of a 9 year old. She's ireedemably naive in such a way that it screams of bad writing rather than a ditzy character, because she is badly written.

- The art is... uncomfortable. Proportions are ridiculously off. It's a similar issue to the dev's other game Melody. Bodies resemble tweens when supposed to be 18-20 years old. Their heads are too large for their bodies, and breasts while not ridiculously huge, are modeled in such a way that they look like they're made of solid plastic. It honestly looks like the dev was giving you characters that look underage on purpose for the sake of fucking. It's revolting.

- The relationship between father and D is alright once it gets going, but even then it feels like the dev doesn't know what they want to do with them so they meander through the plot hoping to find something to work with.

- Father's penis is ridiculous and the things this ditzy moron of a girl does to it ( when not knowing what a penis looks like, somehow. Don't ask me, it's the writing) are just stupid.

It falls flat in nearly every conceivable way, not to mention the update schedule is awful.

To conclude - I wouldn't recommend this game if you're looking for an adult game fix. I wouldn't recommend it if you enjoy a well-written and paced story. I wouldn't recommend it if characters needs to have depth for you to enjoy them. I cannot recommend this game, and if you do play I hope you won't notice the subtext "age" of the girls, because I can't ignore it.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

fried

Great fairy tale princess-awakes-within-the-modern-world type of story, told with compelling characterizations and reliable, high quality visuals. It's easy to fall for these characters and root for some while hating others, but this game doesn't fall for stereotypes and lets all sorts of things try to work out. You can choose some paths vs others but the primary one stays constant: the MC and his daughter as central focus.