RuiMist

May 6, 2017
How do we get the choice of keeping Elena's Picture that Jennifer sent to the father at Georgina's apartment during the dinner invite? The only option I'm getting is to delete the picture

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
How do we get the choice of keeping Elena's Picture that Jennifer sent to the father at Georgina's apartment during the dinner invite? The only option I'm getting is to delete the picture
Why do you care about a picture that has no story relevance or other meaning for the story?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
then you can't, you can save it for yourself by pressing s.

Why do you care about a picture that has no story relevance or other meaning for the story?
maybe he is fan of elena.

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
then you can't, you can save it for yourself by pressing s.

maybe he is fan of elena.
Nah, just honestly curious because the walkthrough said something about being able to either delete the pic or keep it. This is what the walkthrough shows but doesn't really say how to keep the picture.

Cop a Feel route: Dad starts groping the daughter and then she wakes up. The father will call
the airport. Choose this route if you haven’t deleted Elena’s picture.
- Go to the bathroom route: Dad decides not to grope the daughter and goes to the bathroom. If
you have the extra pack enabled he’ll jerk off in the bathroom. Meanwhile, the daughter wakes
up and starts looking at the pictures you’ve taken during the previous days. If you haven’t
deleted Elena’s picture, she’ll see that picture and she’ll get mad at you. Don’t choose this
route if you haven’t deleted Elena’s picture.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Nah, just honestly curious because the walkthrough said something about being able to either delete the pic or keep it. This is what the walkthrough shows but doesn't really say how to keep the picture.
could be changed later after devs moved on.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes