xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
One question fellas! Is there Gallery in this game or something like that i played the first part up to update 12 or 13 i think then you know Patreon incest staff and all that crap, my point is is there "Replay Scenes" like some games can i play some sex scenes from Part 1 if i start directly Part 2 now since i can't play from start to long obviously and i don't keep saved games so is that possible? Is there options like that pls someone answer soon tnx! And if i used Saved Files from someone else can i change their names again? Well that makes two questions! :giggle:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
One question fellas! Is there Gallery in this game or something like that i played the first part up to update 12 or 13 i think then you know Patreon incest staff and all that crap, my point is is there "Replay Scenes" like some games can i play some sex scenes from Part 1 if i start directly Part 2 now since i can't play from start to long obviously and i don't keep saved games so is that possible? Is there options like that pls someone answer soon tnx! And if i used Saved Files from someone else can i change their names again? Well that makes two questions! :giggle:
Why you don't keep saves?Sorry you can't see otherwise scenes from chapter 1.
Chapter 2 is completely stand alone part of the game.

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
How much of what happens in Chapter 1 actually carries over to Chapter 2? I slightly regret some of my choices and I'm wondering if I should replay the game for better point distribution (especially hidden points) or just keep going. Is it like Mass Effect where only a few of the 'big' choices matter (ie Georgina's blackmail), or does every little friendship point carry over?

Chicken123

Autistic chicken
Donor
May 5, 2017
I can't remember the last time i played this game.
How far has the story gone with the daughter?
What are they doing now together?

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I can't remember the last time i played this game.
How far has the story gone with the daughter?
What are they doing now together?
mc finally brought her home with him after winning the case against his wife

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes