Mengal

Sep 11, 2018
Hi guys!

I downloaded this game yesterday around midday and played it till the end in one session (yes my dick is swollen and it hurts)

Where can i get more chapters if there are any?

Reactions: AngelAIGS

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if you played to end of 0.20 then no new content until spring (northern hemisphere time).

DoKK

Jan 3, 2018
Hello all. I just wanted to ask is there still work going on or Patreon stopped the development on the game? Are there going to be more updates on the game or not?

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Hello all. I just wanted to ask is there still work going on or Patreon stopped the development on the game? Are there going to be more updates on the game or not?
Welcome to F95! Yes, the game is still active and being developed. Please take a moment to explore the links on the first post on page 1 (the OP--Original Post), which should give you all the information you need regarding the development and progress of the game as a project outside of Patreon.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Do I need the 2 chapters to play? my Internet is slow
well yes and no, ch1 explains thingies and let's interact with other femmes (if wants) and see plot going on and other thing but if you start straight from ch2 you can freely put points to daughter's and others stats. there is compressed versions posted somewhere on this thread.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
Honestly I hope in the future there is NTR
I'm with you, but the way the story is progressing in this game, I'm just not seeing it.

Edit: Hmm, it's been a while since I played it but the closest has been the creepy photographer and friend, right? Or have been other males with storylines I'm just not remembering?

blind

Mar 16, 2017
I'm with you, but the way the story is progressing in this game, I'm just not seeing it.

Edit: Hmm, it's been a while since I played it but the closest has been the creepy photographer and friend, right? Or have been other males with storylines I'm just not remembering?
There is some minor male characters, but remember there is a SHARE attribute, so NTR will happen for those who want it. Also one of the promises is a little beasty... (I'm in for all of it. Bring it on!)

Reactions: numanumani

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that scumback in ch1 who tried to rape daughter, that perv with binoculars who was spying on nude beach, 1-2 others.

fbass

May 18, 2017
There is some minor male characters, but remember there is a SHARE attribute, so NTR will happen for those who want it. Also one of the promises is a little beasty... (I'm in for all of it. Bring it on!)
Honestly I hope in the future there is NTR

IIRC the walk through for chapter 1 mentioned Martin as a possible share option.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes