JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Good ! We get DMD tomorrow then Melody for Christmas time. Nutt'n against DMD, it's a great game and i will play as fast as humanly possible after release, but I'm dieing to get next MELODY ASAP!!!!!!!

Reactions: GroPin

s1im

Jun 26, 2018
Time-zones are confusing, right? o_O LOL

Sounds like the release is planned for around 1800 GMT Nov 30, 2018. No guarantee though IMO.

Adjust for your timezone.

1800 GMT Nov 30, 2018 will already be Dec 1 in parts of the globe.

Reactions: E-Dog

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Lil less than 14hrs! One of my two fav father/daughter games. This and are my fav D/F games.
Of course, I'd pick the daughter from DMD over DFD anyday however. That figure alone is to die for

Last edited:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Lil less than 14hrs! One of my two fav father/daughter games. This and are my fav D/F games.
Of course, I'd pick the daughter from DMD over DFD anyday however. That figure alone is to die for
I'm very much with you on that one, haha! Those are some of the very few adult games that got me into this adult gaming world in the first place :p

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I'm very much with you on that one, haha! Those are some of the very few adult games that got me into this adult gaming world in the first place :p
I think DFD was first. DoD 2nd. Then DMD 3rd. Not order of preference though

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Jingle boobs jingle boobs, jingle all the way. Dashing through the beds, in on daddy's dick, Through the crack we go, Moaning all the way, Everybody.....Jingle boobs, jingle boobs.
That sounds about right, yeah, right on! :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I think DFD was first. DoD 2nd. Then DMD 3rd. Not order of preference though
Think for me DMD and DfD I played around the same time, DOD came right after, then came Dual Family too and quickly DA followed and I was hooked in this world and ain't no escaping, and I wouldn't want to :p

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I just download v0.19 and i put my saves from 0.16,but all saves show me error.Can someone help ?
Unfortunately, there was a problem for some people with their older saves in 0.19, one explanation given was a Ren'Py version upgrade possibly causing this problem. Usually it affected only some of the saves, not all of them (assuming you had saves from various points in the chapter.)

I couldn't even make new saves, but that was fixed by deleting the "auto-x-LT1.save" files in my C:\Users<user>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\DMD... directory.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Would it be an unnecessary, disgusting and disturbing post if someone says: Before I went for work I already put my fleshlight on the sleeve warmer? Asking for a friend!

Last edited:

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Would it be an unnecessary, disgusting and disturbing post if someone says: Before I went for work I already put my fleshlight on the sleeve warmer? Asking for a friend!
It would be potentially confusing, at least - I didn't know that "sleeve warmer" products existed. That's the mark of a professional, I tell ya...

Last edited:
Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes
3.80 star(s) 320 Votes