VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Date Ariane [HD v1.0] [dateariane]

1. 5.00 star(s)

NightTrain

A classic! They just don't make games like this any more (if they ever did).

The game design is brilliant in its simplicity. A game you can explore hundreds of times (each playthrough takes only a few minutes) with a huge number of different outcomes. Try to find all the achievements, and then use the built-in walkthrough to find the rest (although the walkthrough doesn't seem to cover everything).

You won't have to spent hours reading through hours worth of poorly-written drivel in a never-ending VN. Or spend hours grinding up senseless stats to the point you begin the hate the NPC that you're pursuing, ultimately finding yourself asking "why the fuck did I just waste so many hours on this shit?" And this game not like so many other multi-path games where all but one or two of the paths lead to a bad ending (and not even an interesting bad ending, just "game over"), so it's like trying to find a needle in a haystack to navigate your way through to a good ending.

Play this game for 5 minutes. If you enjoyed it, play it again (and again and again). If not, move on with your life and nothing's lost. It doesn't really matter what choices you make (just remember that Ariane doesn't like assholes) and you'll easily find good content (finding it again is harder, because every choice sends you in a different direction).

The only disappointing aspect of the game is the sex scenes are a little underwhelming. More MC control during these scenes would be really nice.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

_Alexandru_

An interesting old game that I had the chance to find recently.

For it is time period the graphic is good (quite decent for our time due to the remaster version).

The story is simple but the options the sandbox gives you leads to a very high number of posibilities making me eager to see where each option leads to.

All in all, this is good for a first game. keep going
  3. 5.00 star(s)

yihman1

This was the first adult game I ever played. It started me on the road to eventually developing games. For that it deserves 5 stars. Memories.... It's a good game from back in the day. There are tons of options and I think it got a makeover with more recent renders too.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Awesome14

This game is basic, short, but a pioneering effort by a girl! This wasthe first VN I read. I thought it was fantastic then! It's worth playing for the nostalgia. The MC is modeled partially after the author.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Alfius

This one is a classic!! Not sure why it's rated so low.

This one should get 10/10 for being one of the first 3D CG games out there.

This was one of my first western adult games I played. Was ground breaking at the time. Loved it
  6. L
    2.00 star(s)

leandrsmarcos

Date Ariane is the first VN I've read, but nowadays this shit is so frustrating, just trial and error over and over and over without no sign if you are on the right path. With hundreds of betters VNs posted here I don't recommend this to anyone.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Merseault

Really nice little dating-sim, which is focussed on one date with the beautiful und funny Ariane. What will you do with her, there are so many possibilities - and will you finally score?! :devilish::sneaky:

There's plenty to explore (just look at the extensive walkthrough^^), many achievements to unlock, etc. - one date is rather short (depending on what you do), but just date her again and again and again :D

Nothing for a quick fap, but really relaxing to play, enjoying it a lot - and as i mentioned, Ariane is really gorgeous :cool:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can download the (3 finished) games von ArianeB also directly from her patreon, check it out: https://www.patreon.com/dateariane