EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
DE.png

Overview
Rin, the cyborg agent, has been taken prisoner by the corrupt Kisaragi Company.
A Sexdroid barcode has been engraved on her chest, and her arms and legs have been replaced with weak slave prosthetics.
She must find a way out while having her body repeatedly modified and sexually trained!
Thread Updated: 2023-08-25
Release Date: 2023-08-03
Developer: Dr. Aki's Laboratory -
Translator: 12asdasdasd34
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.00
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

Clipboard01 (2).png Clipboard01 (4).png Clipboard01 (5).png Clipboard01 (6).png Clipboard01.png

Last edited:

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
How good is MTL?
Text was put through 3 MTL tools: DeepL, Sugoi and ChatGPT, and in the end either the best result was used or some manual tweaking was done to improve the output. It also was proofread by a forum user Synapse42517gjs so typos should be relatively minimal.

Full Save?
Included.

Is the game any good?
It's not much of a game. You just go to Spot A then Spot B to watch an H-scene. In total it's about 1-2 hours long to see all the content. I also hope your Armored Core trivia is on point.

Last edited:

Rectifier07

Oct 12, 2020
I can't progress, what is with the code in the bathroom? 2 up x down down x left up, is it something to do with bathroom doors?

pandabweer

Modder
Oct 11, 2017
Is the guro/amputation avoidable ? If not, maybe adding the tag would be a good idea.

PS: I haven't played the game yet, just don't want to go in if there is no gameplay (and mostly avoid bad stuff with proper actions/decisions).
It isn't really much, that what you see in the preview pictures that's it. There are no guro scenes or any kind of amputee play, just a girl bound and/or hanging there.

Reactions: ThisIsMe88

Bearcules

Aug 7, 2016
Is the guro/amputation avoidable ? If not, maybe adding the tag would be a good idea.

PS: I haven't played the game yet, just don't want to go in if there is no gameplay (and mostly avoid bad stuff with proper actions/decisions).
The protagonist likely already had prosthetic limbs or they are incredibly calm about waking up in that condition. The protagonist's condition prior to capture is not implicitly stated in the game. Gameplay is limited and I was frustrated trying to figure out which box to press Z on next on many occassions.

floran

May 20, 2020
I can't advance after getting the bathroom code, already got all augmentations and trainings. Any idea what the bathroom code is for?

danael411

Feb 3, 2019
So you do the first 12 upgrades, get a random code and... repeated bad ends each time you do anything. Then, you're left to repeat the scenes endlessly + the bad ends each and every time and that seems to be all there is.
I know there must be more, but this trash will let you search for it for hours with no result and laugh in your face.

Aug 7, 2019
Found the code and used it on the room hidden in the upper right of the nap room.

got the Green Candy from one of the robots.

Have that, the keycard, and the Love Potion. Hints from the woman in the far right jail cell indicate there are 5 hidden items, I think I have 3 (unless 1x upgraded limbs count).

Genuinely no idea where to go from here unless the game just needs you to save more points. Trying to escape into the sewer atm just leads to that failed end. Everything seems to just be a bad end but supposedly there's an escape end.

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Found the code and used it on the room hidden in the upper right of the nap room.

got the Green Candy from one of the robots.

Have that, the keycard, and the Love Potion. Hints from the woman in the far right jail cell indicate there are 5 hidden items, I think I have 3 (unless 1x upgraded limbs count).

Genuinely no idea where to go from here unless the game just needs you to save more points. Trying to escape into the sewer atm just leads to that failed end. Everything seems to just be a bad end but supposedly there's an escape end.
You need to examine a panel in the sewers.

Reactions: WombatCombat450

Novadrone

Feb 7, 2018
Overall not a bad game, although it seems like a few bad ends are required before you can get the escape ending. The only issue I had was that there are a few red herrings that seem like they should be relevant, but actually aren't (the tool lockers, the panel that's hard to hack, and the cracked wall do nothing).

For those wondering, I think the bathroom code was for the Armored Core quiz. One of the hints says the answers are somewhere in the game. I just kept guessing answers until I got them all.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes