Ren'Py Completed Darkness Falls [v1.1] [Tora Productions]

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes

jtc

Jul 1, 2017
no I haven't, will surely check it out
any recommendations perhaps?
Basically all of it, but I'm a big fan of hers.

The Elsaverse (to which Darkness Falls belongs too) has several games in it.
If you want to play them in order (recommended but not necessary):

I'd start with those, there are also other smaller stories set in this universe, but I'd play these 4 above first.

Also, is worth checking out (it's mostly written by her artist Mortze, the story isn't as strong, but the girls are gorgeous as usual).

Their Patreon page:

mileduets

Mar 13, 2018
Any clues about the second achievement? I suppose that at the crime scene, the easy choice (hands and note) is too easy to be the correct one, but I couldn't find any other working combinations.

pot123

Aug 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sucks that this game and coming to grips with christine are no longer going to be released for free untill they are completed but I can see why they would want to get more patrons

Reactions: Krull and Mark17

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017

The Elsaverse (to which Darkness Falls belongs too) has several games in it.
If you want to play them in order (recommended but not necessary):

I'd start with those, there are also other smaller stories set in this universe, but I'd play these 4 above first.

Also, is worth checking out (it's mostly written by her artist Mortze, the story isn't as strong, but the girls are gorgeous as usual).

Their Patreon page:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's a short story called "Finding Miranda: alpha" - it is a link between "Saving Chloe" and "Darkness Falls". You should read it.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Also, for someone that made games for years without earning anything from it, it sure is interesting how far Tlaero will go to gain more patreon money.

I mean, it's not like I can't understand it, but money never seemed to be the point of those games before.

dalcfr

Jun 9, 2017
Also, for someone that made games for years without earning anything from it, it sure is interesting how far Tlaero will go to gain more patreon money.

I mean, it's not like I can't understand it, but money never seemed to be the point of those games before.
I quite agree with this. I've played every game Tlaero made, both with Mortze and Phreaky and I've enjoyed both the writing and the art. Now Tlaero and Mortze want to be rewarded for their work and this is perfectly fine.
Which isn't though is that Tlaero seems to put the decline of her patrons on lack of perks vs the public audience, and piracy. I can't get behind that, her move to episodic games made me cringe a bit at first. Now i'm just getting less interested in their production. I'll explain.
I'm used to playing games that are finished, i'm also used to watch TV shows every week. or I was, until Netflix and binge watching became a thing. Now if someone presents me a game that is going to take months, or years to be fully developed I expect a game, not just slides with captions.
Getting to Grips with Christine, and Darkness falls look great, as per Tora Productions's standards but, having very little development every other month is just that, too little too sparse. oh, and didn't I tell i expect games where the player makes choices instead of just hitting 'Continue'.
Those four episodes would be better if they were just the introduction to fully fleshed games, now I would acknowledge the lack of interaction and get more involved with the stories.
They used to make those works for free, now I'm just sensing some greed, and excuses trying to sugarcoat it.
As Tlaero said, i'll wait until the games are done, or at least until the games have progressed more than they have so far if I see a pirated copy here.

Reactions: Mark17 and botc76

Mark17

May 15, 2017
if we have a new ep. Darkness Falls, coming to grips with christine should leaked when?

tid

Aug 16, 2017
here is coming to grips with christine :

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
"the internet is a dangerous place, especially for women":WutFace: really? this game had so much potential but had to add feminist BS :FeelsBadMan:

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes