Comics Collection Pinup Darklord Comics Collection [2019-06-12] [Darklord]

tolyastik

Dec 5, 2023
I think the Gumroad way is less enticing for people to pay since its 15 bucks per work rather than a dollar a month to see like 8 pages per week. So less chances of people who'd freely post it.
Very controversial. Patreon had subscribers who paid for the content and $75 per month. Considering that the entire work is not published every month and not all of his works are equally interesting to everyone (for example, TITAN and Rose are interesting to me), it is not entirely clear who lost from this...

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
Very controversial. Patreon had subscribers who paid for the content and $75 per month. Considering that the entire work is not published every month and not all of his works are equally interesting to everyone (for example, TITAN and Rose are interesting to me), it is not entirely clear who lost from this...
Was the highest tier he had 75? Tbh, if you're paying that much for the sub, I would assume you really support the guys work.
I think maybe 10 bucks a month is where it can be like, yeah, you can debate yourself if you're winning or losing with this tier. But I think the 1 to 5 bucks a month, are getting more bang for their buck even if some content isn't for them.

tolyastik

Dec 5, 2023
Was the highest tier he had 75? Tbh, if you're paying that much for the sub, I would assume you really support the guys work.
I think maybe 10 bucks a month is where it can be like, yeah, you can debate yourself if you're winning or losing with this tier. But I think the 1 to 5 bucks a month, are getting more bang for their buck even if some content isn't for them.
In the Dark Lord's Patreon, I was satisfied with a monthly plan of $10.
Although there is probably a category of subscribers who strive to pump out all the content in a month.

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
Normally I would share it but I asked for it in every way possible, if no one is able to share me neither, be understanding to understand me, I already share from other creators there is no plan for me to upload everything

As I already mentioned, I make exchanges, right now I'm looking for a video of nolansol or nolanart Aria job interview if someone shares it I will upload natasha gym part 2

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ben02Rog98

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
I'm going to be honest, most of you are going to be disappointed. Anyway, enjoy!
Why would most be disappointed in your opinion? And the pdf doesn't load anything for me so I can't see anything once it's opened up. Is anyone else seeing anything?

louferbras2013

Dec 23, 2023
Why would most be disappointed in your opinion? And the pdf doesn't load anything for me so I can't see anything once it's opened up. Is anyone else seeing anything?

Here it opened normally! And taking advantage... does anyone know which program to use to make stories like this? with 3d models? How could I try to do it too?

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
I read it, and its very much umm teasing to the max? If that makes sense? So the problem with this is, it does feel like Darklord is setting up for a very slow burn corruption. Natasha is very hot and its insane that Darklord is amazing at making every panel of the model look seductive or attractive, very pinup model like.

But if you know how Darklord paces his normal stuff that DOES have sex, then you'll probably be waiting a bit for this one to have it.
Think of this as a very ecchi comic, where the eroticism is in seeing the lewd parts but hidden in thinly veiled clothing.

Like I would want more of this, but I really also want her to get dicked left and right by big dicks 1707781059909.png 1707781095734.png .

ramgird

Nov 28, 2017
What Deneuve said pretty much says it. It's a really slow teasing comic, and if you're not into that kind of thing, you are going to be disappointed. Also, if you are not into "ugly bastards", you're not going to like it very much. Natasha is still sexy, but the entourage is not. Sometime it's not a problem, but some of them feel out of place right next to her for what is "supposed" to be a photoshoot for the gym.

For the PDF, I just open it with my browser, which is Firefox. It has been working fine, so I don't know what is causing you problems. I can upload zip file containing the jpg if needed.

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
I see now, got it to work.

What Deneuve said pretty much says it. It's a really slow teasing comic, and if you're not into that kind of thing, you are going to be disappointed. Also, if you are not into "ugly bastards", you're not going to like it very much. Natasha is still sexy, but the entourage is not. Sometime it's not a problem, but some of them feel out of place right next to her for what is "supposed" to be a photoshoot for the gym.

For the PDF, I just open it with my browser, which is Firefox. It has been working fine, so I don't know what is causing you problems. I can upload zip file containing the jpg if needed.
I see what you mean now. It is definitely a slow teasing comic, unlike most if not all of DL's usual stuff. Tbh I thought part 2 would have Natasha surrounded by dicks and covered in cum, but it was even more tame than part 1! The only advancement was that we got to see her tits and a thinly vieled pussy.

I am a fan of this, but its not really what we've come to expect from Darklord thats for sure. And reading the French accent was a headache.

Hopefully part three is at least 50 pages of Natasha sucking and fucking. She is by far one of my favorite models next to Evie and Elsa.

Darklord, if you read this, please continue with Natasha in all kinds of situations. She is top notch! Thanks

Last edited:

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
... does anyone know which program to use to make stories like this? with 3d models? How could I try to do it too?
I use Daz3d. Most of the assets are here on F95 to get you started. Its not as easy as it looks. Some scenes take a long time to set up, especially if you're trying to go for realism (using lighting and effects), and you'll need to spend some time editing in a program like photoshop as well...not to mention needing a decent computer with a nice graphics card and/or processor. I run a 3080Ti and it still takes about 4 min to render a single image in iray.. that doesn't take in the time it takes to set up each scene, get just the right pose and angle for the shot and the time it takes to polish the image up in an editor. Good luck!

Last edited:

tolyastik

Dec 5, 2023
The news is both good and bad. Bad because while DL is working on the game he will have little time left for comics and my favorite TITAN :confused:

Reactions: Sigge

The_Blade

Aug 24, 2020
The news is both good and bad. Bad because while DL is working on the game he will have little time left for comics and my favorite TITAN :confused:
Maybe he will do 2 in 1, both game and comics will share the same stories and renders. The only difference would be a few different special renders for each one. Would spare him a lot of time.

Shades

Jul 20, 2017
I mean, he started working on the game like 5 years ago but he said he would start focusing on it more recently iirc. So, I'm not surprised. What I'm not sure on is what exactly this game is gonna be. Previous videos have shown some physics, dancing, and maybe guns? Are all these characters going to be playable/interactable? Are all the plots actually gonna tie together? I know it says "Darklord Universe" but just jumping between random girls and their stories just seems weird.