Collection Others Darkest Sex Dungeon [Red Hook Studios]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

nonameweregood

Jul 7, 2021
View attachment 767429

Overview:
From SVS

Another my mod on my favorite strategy game Darkest Dungeon. As usual I collected all the sex fashion that I could find and also changed the game files inside. Added a bunch of female skins for all the characters well and a few from Bloodborne. Replaced all pictures of the events well, and in the city all the townsfolk became naked girls. There are DLC Crimson Court as well as Schitol and the Saber. Increased the number of backdrops and their variety. The compilation is collected according to the fan and is not a hentai game but just a sex variation of a good game for those not acquainted with it.

You must use the blue hammer next to your saved games in order to activate mods.

Updated: 2020-08-10
Game/Creator: Darkest Dungeon Red Hook Studios -
Modder: Various Mods collected by
Mod Version: Final
Game Version: 24839
Language: Eng, Rus
Store: -

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Additonal Characters:

MOD LIST:

Download
PART 1 : - - -
PART 2: - - -
PART 3: - - -
PART 4: - - -
PART 5: - - -
PART 6: - - -
PART 7: - - -
PART 8: - - -
PART 9: - - -
PART 10: - - -
PART 11: - - -
PART 12: - - -
PART 13: - - -
PART 14: - - -

I blame BaasB for this blasphemy

View attachment 767412 View attachment 767413 View attachment 767414 View attachment 767415 View attachment 767416 View attachment 767417 View attachment 767418 View attachment 767419 View attachment 767420 View attachment 767421 View attachment 767422 View attachment 767423 View attachment 767424 View attachment 767425 View attachment 767426 View attachment 767427 View attachment 767428 View attachment 767430 View attachment 767431 View attachment 767432 View attachment 767433 View attachment 767434 View attachment 767435 View attachment 767436 View attachment 767437 View attachment 767438 View attachment 767443
hey that cool but i am kinda new to this so i don't know where to attach those file i mean i don't know what to do

ExcessiveDecency

Apr 1, 2018
Only the MEGA links work, the ANONFILE and GOFILE files have all been removed.
Good luck to anyone trying to download all this with MEGA's throttling and bandwidth soft limits.

Is this because the pack no longer works/has been abandoned/deprecated?

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Only the MEGA links work, the ANONFILE and GOFILE files have all been removed.
Good luck to anyone trying to download all this with MEGA's throttling and bandwidth soft limits.

Is this because the pack no longer works/has been abandoned/deprecated?
No, it's still functional, I don't believe it was updated since I downloaded it. At most it's incomplete, because there are h-mods for DD not included in it that you can find on Nexusmods or Loverslab, but it does function.
I still have the archives, if you got a suggestion for where I can upload 26 GB, I can do that and post the link.

Raxwell

Feb 10, 2018
So ... for it to work I have to extract everything in a folder and then the content of that folder should I pass it to the root of DD base?

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
So ... for it to work I have to extract everything in a folder and then the content of that folder should I pass it to the root of DD base?
Nah, the zips contain the entire game, you can extract the whole thing, go into the _windowsnosteam subfolder, and run the game from there. If you already got a version of DD, just copy the mods folder into the game root folder, I don't believe anything else is changed.
Also, a bit of advice - since the in-game mod menu breaks after a certain number of mods, and ordering them becomes almost impossible, if you plan on adding any more mods yourself, order them in the mods folder yourself by numbering them in the order you want them to load.

Raxwell

Feb 10, 2018
Nah, the zips contain the entire game, you can extract the whole thing, go into the _windowsnosteam subfolder, and run the game from there. If you already got a version of DD, just copy the mods folder into the game root folder, I don't believe anything else is changed.
Also, a bit of advice - since the in-game mod menu breaks after a certain number of mods, and ordering them becomes almost impossible, if you plan on adding any more mods yourself, order them in the mods folder yourself by numbering them in the order you want them to load.
Well thanks for the advice, and one more thing, is there any mod with sex animation? or you have one?

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Well thanks for the advice, and one more thing, is there any mod with sex animation? or you have one?
Haven't found any. The closest thing there is are xelsword's replacers for base game classes, and niur's skins. They feature slightly different animations for attacks or taking damage, but no real sex animations I believe. And you have the mods which replace cutscenes with hentai, which are included in this pack, but I don't think that counts.

Also, holy shit the game currently has a massive discount on steam right now. *Wink*

Reactions: Raxwell

Raxwell

Feb 10, 2018
Haven't found any. The closest thing there is are xelsword's replacers for base game classes, and niur's skins. They feature slightly different animations for attacks or taking damage, but no real sex animations I believe. And you have the mods which replace cutscenes with hentai, which are included in this pack, but I don't think that counts.

Also, holy shit the game currently has a massive discount on steam right now. *Wink*
Damn, well I guess those will be fine, do you know any other good "+18" mods? and yes, I have bought the DD in PS and I bought it a long time ago in PC. Srry the English

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Damn, well I guess those will be fine, do you know any other good "+18" mods? and yes, I have bought the DD in PS and I bought it a long time ago in PC. Srry the English
I personally prefer Xelsword's replacer mods for base classes, they have good animations, and the models look brilliant. Then, there are a bunch of background replacements on Nexusmods, but I'm not sure if those count as fully functional mods. I set them up manually, adding to or replacing some of the ordinary dungeon backgrounds. Here's the link to one: but there are more obvs. Also, you have the monster replacers like this one: and more by the same author. Also, this simple mod to make Siren sexier during her lure attack:
Then you have some more mods on Nexus which replace curios, trinkets and collectibles with "sexy" versions, but I decided those were too much, so that's up to you. Then you have the loading screen and cutscene replacement mods included in this pack, which are also neat.
There may be more on Loverslab.com but I haven't found anything too useful there. Plus of course, I use a bunch of non-nsfw mods, but those are more up to taste, and all can be found on steam workshop.

ecinebedud

Aug 19, 2021
View attachment 767429

Overview:
From SVS

Another my mod on my favorite strategy game Darkest Dungeon. As usual I collected all the sex fashion that I could find and also changed the game files inside. Added a bunch of female skins for all the characters well and a few from Bloodborne. Replaced all pictures of the events well, and in the city all the townsfolk became naked girls. There are DLC Crimson Court as well as Schitol and the Saber. Increased the number of backdrops and their variety. The compilation is collected according to the fan and is not a hentai game but just a sex variation of a good game for those not acquainted with it.

You must use the blue hammer next to your saved games in order to activate mods.

Updated: 2020-08-10
Game/Creator: Darkest Dungeon Red Hook Studios -
Modder: Various Mods collected by
Mod Version: Final
Game Version: 24839
Language: Eng, Rus
Store: -

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Additonal Characters:

MOD LIST:

Download
PART 1 : - - -
PART 2: - - -
PART 3: - - -
PART 4: - - -
PART 5: - - -
PART 6: - - -
PART 7: - - -
PART 8: - - -
PART 9: - - -
PART 10: - - -
PART 11: - - -
PART 12: - - -
PART 13: - - -
PART 14: - - -

I blame BaasB for this blasphemy

View attachment 767412 View attachment 767413 View attachment 767414 View attachment 767415 View attachment 767416 View attachment 767417 View attachment 767418 View attachment 767419 View attachment 767420 View attachment 767421 View attachment 767422 View attachment 767423 View attachment 767424 View attachment 767425 View attachment 767426 View attachment 767427 View attachment 767428 View attachment 767430 View attachment 767431 View attachment 767432 View attachment 767433 View attachment 767434 View attachment 767435 View attachment 767436 View attachment 767437 View attachment 767438 View attachment 767443
Except for Mega, all the other links are down, would you mind re-uploading them, please. I don't have premium acc with mega.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Except for Mega, all the other links are down, would you mind re-uploading them, please. I don't have premium acc with mega.
The entire archive is about 26 GB, if there is a hosting site that allows you to upload that much, I could probably do that. Haven't found one yet though.

Here's a torrent I guess. Not sure how much that'll help, but it's here

Last edited:

redmagebr

Oct 12, 2016
It took ages to download from the MEGA links without premium (for future reference, if you care enough about a link you can download any size with the official Mega application, it just pauses the download everytime you hit the quota and trhen you need to wait 6 hours to continue, but it will finish eventually). Since it took so long, I decided to reupload to save people the pain:
These are the same files from OP, so interchangeable links. I have, however, renamed two of them that had part_1 instead of part1 in their names (otherwise 7zip couldn't extract them).

I've also noticed that about 16gb of the game's size was a single mod: Hentai Videos, which were some random scattered taimanin asagi videos or something. I removed it and made a second link here, so VERSION WITHOUT HENTAI VIDEOS:
I haven't actually had the time to play the game, but if it's anything like the Russian pack you'll have to activate mods manually one by one and there are like a three hundred in this pack. I think a lot of them are just variants of the same thing so you technically only need to activate one? idk but maybe it'd be nice if someone could provide a level 1 save with the right mods selected, this is very complicated for people who aren't used to Darkest Dungeon (like me!).

Last edited:

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
It took ages to download from the MEGA links without premium (for future reference, if you care enough about a link you can download any size with the official Mega application, it just pauses the download everytime you hit the quota and trhen you need to wait 6 hours to continue, but it will finish eventually). Since it took so long, I decided to reupload to save people the pain:
These are the same files from OP, so interchangeable links. I have, however, renamed two of them that had part_1 instead of part1 in their names (otherwise 7zip couldn't extract them).

I've also noticed that about 16gb of the game's size was a single mod: Hentai Videos, which were some random scattered taimanin asagi videos or something. I removed it and made a second link here, so VERSION WITHOUT HENTAI VIDEOS:
I haven't actually had the time to play the game, but if it's anything like the Russian pack you'll have to activate mods manually one by one and there are like a three hundred in this pack. I think a lot of them are just variants of the same thing so you technically only need to activate one? idk but maybe it'd be nice if someone could provide a level 1 save with the right mods selected, this is very complicated for people who aren't used to Darkest Dungeon (like me!).
Nice work doing the reupload. Not sure if posting a save is the best option, you can definitely use different configurations of mods together, or add some you find on your own to the mix. So I'll just compile a guide on how to mod DD to begin with.
If any questions remain, I'd be glad to clarify.

Sep 26, 2018
I surely am an idiot, but after spending almost 2 months to download this (Mega blocks are a pain) I re-discovered an amazing game!

I say "re-discover" cuz I have already played DD before, and this is exactly an unmodded version of the base game: literally everything is the same, no changes whatsoever.

2 months kinda wasted, downloading from steam would have been faster.

Reactions: satou1507

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
I surely am an idiot, but after spending almost 2 months to download this (Mega blocks are a pain) I re-discovered an amazing game!

I say "re-discover" cuz I have already played DD before, and this is exactly an unmodded version of the base game: literally everything is the same, no changes whatsoever.

Not sure if something was done to the original upload, but I can promise that when I downloaded a few years back, the mods were in fact there. Try the torrent file I put up or the uploads done by redmagebr a few posts back

redmagebr

Oct 12, 2016

The mods come mostly deactivated and you have to toggle them on individually. I think there's a .bat that runs the game with some sort of archive invalidation as well.

Like, it's like 30GB, unless you screwed up something really major there's no way this is "exactly an unmodded version of the base game", which would be around 4GB.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote