VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Dark Neighborhood [Ch. 8 v1.0 Super Gamer] [Psychodelusional]

1. 5.00 star(s)

libertypics

I've liked this game for a few reasons, it's complete and didn't string patrons along, it's got some decent renders (if they and their positioning were a bit better this would be 5 stars), a great walkthrough if you feel like speed playing, and while I'm not a fan of incest I am a fan of women that look like these and the lactation / pregnancy made an attempt to look like milk and actually involved sex. If I could give it a half star I'd go four and a half even.

Edit: I am deciding to tie break and change this to 5 stars for two reasons. First the game completed and didn't string patreons along, let's support that. Secondly the lactation, while a little underused (you'd think she'd have lactated in more scenes since it started so early), is well done for a rarer fetish.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

xJumpManx

Great game enjoyed it from start to finish. Impregnate them all I say leave no womb empty. Sure the girls are not the hottest of any game but ti was nice to see something different. Thank for the game SoulEater
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Billi.bolli

If I had to describe this game in a word, it would probably be "disturbing."
    It was extremely difficult for me to give this game a rating, however I found out that this "incest-harem", theme doesen't work in a game - for me at least. On top of that, the story is mostly totally implausible, the strange way of falling to the ground - what happens pretty frequently - annoyed me as well.
    Just to be clear, I don't only want to talk ill about this game, through the fassade of crap, I was still able to se the talent of the dev shine- as it was a very unique game. Because of that I will definitely stay on bord to play futute games of his, I would just recommend creating a completely different themed game and hiring a competent writer for your new project.
    All the best.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Grick Rimes

This game is weird..... and I mean that in a good way. It's unique, but very strange in the way the story unfolds. It's pretty simple and linear. Make the right choices, you win. Make the wrong ones, you.... probably still win...because you get to have sex with every woman that exists in the universe LOL! Not a fan of the younger sister myself, but to each their own.

Definitely worth a play through if you're looking for something that is different from the typical "College boy moves to a new town to start a new life with a new family after his dad died, remarried, disappeared or divorced" games.... This game is nothing if not original.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

おい!

I did enjoy following this game, I thought it was very funny in places. I thought the MC's dick was hilarious and he could have done autofellatio with that. The only thing I had a problem with was the consistency of the semen, for me it needed to be thicker, because seemed rather watery.

Overall a GR8 game.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

anatole

Dark Neighborhood threads the fine line between lightheartedness and seriousness admirably. Whilst following common tropes, it doesn't take itself too seriously and exploits the sexual appeal that comes with it.

Visually, the game is unique and presents a somewhat diverse but limited cast of characters. The illusion of choices gives a tad of interaction during the playthrough, which offers 30 to 45 minutes per chapter (a total of 8).

Gameplay wise, it tackles a limited amount of fetishes but should offer plenty of material for those that are appealed by them. The narrative is simple, odd at times but doesn't take too long to invest in it nor does it feel overwhelming or too distracting, save for the occasional typos.

Overall, Dark Neighborhood offers a pleasant experience and doesn't pretend to be more than it is ; a story-driven harem with entertaining and generally appealing environment with ambient soundtrack and voluptuous characters.

P.S. - A small inconvenience worth noting, save prior to every choice prompt or exploration segment if you wish to unlock all the chapter endings.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

GAlexox

Excellent work, the progression of history, the exciting details, there is always something to improve, maybe we would enter into personal tastes, so congratulations, waiting for the next adventure.
    Happy summer to all
  8. 5.00 star(s)

ohhaiguize

Review for CH.8 V1.0 "Gamer"
    This game is one amazing, sexy, weird, perverted wild ride! I started playing it back on chapter 5 and have been loving it since. It sure has some weird story elements and fetishes but overall the corruption and incest elements are strong and pretty great! Ill give some quick positives and negatives next but overall this game deserves a 5 star rating because it has quality models, renders and story writing. Maybe not "perfect" but some of the best I've played (and fapped).
    *Positive*
    - Great renders: The renders on here rock and are very well lit as well.
    - Great models: The "mom" has a top quality model / face. The older sister has a good one and the little sister and neighbor are OK.
    - Very good writing: With minimal spelling errors and short but interesting descriptions, the writing is pretty quality!
    - Fully explored Fetishes: The fetishes in here are VERY explored and there's a lot of them! Most I liked and some I could live without (small ball fetish? Was that a joke or?). If you like corruption, incest, and fantasy then this is your jam!
    - The Dev Finished the game! : I cant tell you how many unfinished games Ive played on here and the mere fact that this Dev was very consistent and FINISHED the game is enough reason for a GOLD STAR.

*Negative*
    (warning: some of these might just be my opinion)
    - Models Proportions huge: The models are borderline too big for my tastes (the mom) and toward the end they even get worse.
    - Some minor inconsistent writing: SOME of the characters writing feels inconsistent but its not world breaking.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating of this Game (Ch. 8 v1.0 GAMER ) is:

Pros:
    + Fantastic Renders
    + Easy Playing
    + Active Play
    + Nice Closeups
    + Mystery Setting
    + Beautiful Women
    + Lots of Choices
    +Great Game with Preg

Cons:
    - Nothing

Conclusion:
    The Ladies look great.
    The game also has different graphics than the rest,and are great when you start playing it....
    Also love these family settings with the family without running back and fourth all day.
    And also one of the best games with lactation and impregnation in it.
    One of the best Games in my Book.

Damn worth the Download.......(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Souyusha

Weirdest yet one of the better games in here. As much as I am enjoying story the renders are quite appealing too & unique which is a big plus from me. Fetishes are nice and kinky. Definitely Worth playing.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

Not gonna lie. I played through until this latest update, and i have to say that it is one of the weirdest stories around. There is no solid game play at all. The MC lusts after his family and when he's given the means to corrupt them and have them, he basically runs around crying about how he doesn't want to do these things. The amount of back and forth could have been put to better use by making a stronger plot line, and better looking characters. It felt, and looked like the MC was a child. Running around screaming and whining about the dumbest things. Give this one a complete redo.
  12. 1.00 star(s)

SGT. NO

The story is weird and at times makes no sense characters seem to flip flop. There is very little explanation on what is going on or why. The renders are crap and seemed forced in a way to justify to add TnA. The overall concept sounds cool but the game it self is a disappointment. anything short of a complete overhaul could not save this game.
  13. 1.00 star(s)

taboo_lover

Its just terrible! Don`t waste your time with this game!
    Renders are awful, no animations, sex scenes are terrible...
    Movement in the game is also a disaster... Story sucks!
    It does have some kinky stuff but its just weird and not sexy!
    Bodies out of proportion(in a very bad way!).
  14. 4.00 star(s)

Matematika5

I liked the music from the game. Mom and sister are just super!!! The game itself is good, but some game models are too voluminous. Record in some situations is not clear... Definitely has its drawbacks, I hope the developers will fix them.
  15. C
    5.00 star(s)

Carpe Noctem

Gotta say the story is really weird, like cocaine fueled hallucination weird. MC is ugly as fuck so is the father, but the female characters are pretty hot, scenes are kinky, never thought I'd see a dev that would bring out the darkest parts of my sexual psyche. All in all the game is great!
  16. 3.00 star(s)

Wicked Garden

There's something pervy about these characters that made me invest in the VN, at first glance I didn't think be interested but this is definitely in my favorites list as far as fapping material goes. Aside from his uncanny resemblance to a thumb I actually like the MC.

I love full figured or curvy women so I was sold by female characters, the story decent also. Hope this story ends on a decent note.

Edit: Seeing as how the theme of this entire game was dark and demonic I was looking forward to some demon action and by action I mean actual fucking. This was a huge let down as was the fate of Sharon. I also hoped for a harem type ending but everyone seemingly went on with their lives. I had high praise for this game but the Dev missed an opportunity to close this out on a strong note.
  17. 2.00 star(s)

Broarmy2107

Mixed feelings about this game. The models are really good, gorgeous designs. The scenes are also pretty decent. But storywise i am just very confused. everytime i dive a bit into the story, something weird happens again. So much that i only enjoy the game a little bit. Very sad.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Goblin Baily: DILF

This is not a game... this is a rare jewel of beauty....The story follows the journey of a young man forced to fuck his kin.. It's gonna be an odyssey of laugher, terror and plenty of leaning mments about the meaning of life..
    The MC is your average guy struggling with incestous desires,,, and oh boi he has every reason to be....
    Lilly, the younger sister, she's that cute but not bright type that will surprise even the most accostumed player of incest games...
    Scarlett... the big hostile sister with the perfect ass and perfect tits.. she's just a bitch that gets addicted to her brother's dong... and it's gonna be extreme, like a lioness hunting for her next meal...
    Marsha aka the mother well... that's a MILF right there with all her hang-ups, moral struggle, guild and insatiable lust..
    The Aunt is nice, but there's not much to say about her.... she's just another side piece....
    The father is just a beta that failed at life and now acts all high and mighty...
    Fuckin them all will be a do or die mission...
    The story takes unpredictable turns and extremities... a mix of horror, thriller and crime drama as the MC fights to stay alive... his indestructible dick is the only weapon at his disposal. will our hero survive or die with his morals intact?
    The renders could be brighter and less zoomed on the action, but it would only take from the game's climatic atmosphere
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Marzapane

I discovered this game today. And played just chapter 7 so far. I don't think I will try the other chapters anyhow, since it is always like this with incest games. You have a lot of updates of useless content (useless to fap) and then (basically just) the last updates are the good ones.

Back to reviewing, I have to say that the mom in this game is gorgeous, and that chapter 7 is incredibly good in my opinion,. If you are into mom-son incest and impregnation, chapter7 is one of the few contents on the internet that can satisfy you. There are a 4/5 scenes with the mom, focused on impregnation in this chapter. And I think their value is huge.

To have a good impregnation of a mom in an incest game the game has to: 1) come to an end 2) be a good game 3) the developer must decide to include pregnancy and focus at least a little bit on that, which is nor granted nor frequent. So it is a pretty unusual event. Just for satisfying these three qualities the game deserves a solid five stars in my opinion.

HOPES FOR 0.8:

I can't wait for the 0.8 (which will be the last chapter if I didn't get it wrong). I have these hopes for it: 1) Many full pregnant belly sex scenes for the mom (and hopefully for the sisters too) 2) a marriage scene between the mom and the son like in the fate of Irina 3) a perfect ending like in dreams of desire, where all the female characters end up being pregnant and happy.

Anyway thanks for this beautiful game Psycho Delusional
  20. 3.00 star(s)

Nobby

There are basically two ways to view this game. The first is where the creator accidentally made a game with no logical actors, interspersing more vanilla eroticism with the grimier more nausea inducing minutia, all behaving in incoherent and absurd ways, occasionally posing or making facial expressions that land them squarely in the uncanny valley, and being incapable of doing literally anything other than fucking.

The second is that these things are all still true, but it's intentional and this is intended to come off as some twisted lust driven nightmare. If so, bravo.

Really though, I can definitely see there being people who really get off on this game and it's not terribly crafted, so I can't rate too low. But this thing is about as antithetical to my taste as is physically possible.

I've run into games with surprise gore that killed erections before, but at least that was the end of it. This game kept tempting me back with "maybe that won't happen again, some of this seems hot" and my dick is confused as shit from how often it has gone from erect to flaccid.

On a side note, am I the only one getting real fucking tired of characters unironically being written with penthouse suites or poolside mansions who are "struggling". Seeing the main character complain about how cheap their house is because he had two walk through two whole doors to turn on their massive hot tub was infuriating.