MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
This is somewhat difficult to get into, the renders are done so close to the character's faces, like wide FoV but up close, just back the camera up, damn.

Also why does the son look like child? He's scrawny, has a completely clean face and very young features, is this shota? Is this game actually shota and we're just getting told it's something else? It's kind of off putting.

Also what's with the black screens when checking certain things out, like going under one of the sister's bed and it's just a black screen the whole time, same with the Mom's dresser.

First impression was alright, I guess, the characters looked fine until the son appeared, I'm guessing he's considered "gifted" too no less; gonna keep at this for a bit to see how it pans out but so far I can't say I'm really expecting to stay with it.

These rooms aren't the best looking I've seen, they're extremely bare, it's like a house from a cartoon or something, I know this started as something in Unreal Engine but it's very strange, I know the story of this game is supposed to be odd but I didn't think the environments themselves would be just the same.

Oh my god this dialogue, "We HAVE to Marsha..." "For him." If the intention of this was to make me laugh, it's worked, despite the issues, the dialogue alone is making this somewhat worth it, I have to say.

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
This is somewhat difficult to get into, the renders are done so close to the character's faces, like wide FoV but up close, just back the camera up, damn.
pretty much, yep, if you were able to back up the camera, it would be great

Also why does the son look like child? He's scrawny, has a completely clean face and very young features, is this shota? Is this game actually shota and we're just getting told it's something else? It's kind of off putting.
that got me the giggles, the guy looks like 13 or 15 at max, but have a dong like a stallion

Also what's with the black screens when checking certain things out, like going under one of the sister's bed and it's just a black screen the whole time, same with the Mom's dresser.
i have asked a couple of times this as well, i'm not sure if it's like that, or is a bug, or what, and no one has given a reply to that

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
imho this game is boring.
I find this hard to disagree with really, the dialogue is amusing for a bit but it doesn't stay like that for long, I actually found myself skipping a lot of the dialogue in Chapter 5 and 6, it's just a chore to go through by that point; the girls in this aren't bad so there's something there at the very least, but everything else is just, bleh, it's a very surreal VN and in my opinion, not in a good way.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
You will probably avoid it. But...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
its not true! O perhaps i do not speak to much. Anyway I speak with dad many time and i do not wanna gay route (i just do not know about this till now i read you comment). Anyway the game give me big butt (but the only thing i notice with the big butt is the mom who look you more and say who a cute butt me son have i never notice it). And at the end of the ch.6 the god make fun of me and ask... now you have to fuck also you dad! But me mc refuse! And the god in a funny way sai to me, if you do not wanna fuck you dad then... i give you another task. If you wanna live you have to Impregnate you mother! Then i see continue* So now i am waiting chapter 7 to impregnate her or them i do not remember if the god wanna also the two sisters impregnate.

Anyway someone know when the new chapter come?

Edit lol i just notice the comment below me. So chapter 7 is at 85%
Thank you

Panguziec

Jan 18, 2019
I love it when creators choose to release games in 'chapters'
1. You don't get the 'Game Over' 5 mins in
2.Allows you to fully experience the game to at least a reasonable level.
3.Gives more content for users to review at a time, so the next chapter can be actually created using reviews and player experiences.a
4.Gives more time for creators to work on the game not being rushed to release 20 versions a month 0.0.1, 0.0.2 ... 0.1.1 etc...

Sm1le

Mar 4, 2019
DarkNeighbourhood--pc\game\images.rpa. The file is corrupt. anyone encountered this error? if so, how do you fix it

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes