oni

Sep 23, 2017
I believe you need to change the games file permissions so that it has execute permission
maybe try right-clicking on .sh and set allow execute or use chmod
somthing like: chmod +rwx /DarkMagic-V.0.5.1-pc/DarkMagic.sh
I think that should work but I haven't used any linux os in years so... no promises.
Thanks a lot, it helped in resolving the issue. I added the permission to execute then got this error:
./DarkMagic.sh: line 87: /your/path/to/file/DarkMagic-V.0.5.0-pc/lib/linux-x86_64/DarkMagic: Permission denied
./DarkMagic.sh: line 87: exec: /your/path/to/file/DarkMagic-V.0.5.0-pc/lib/linux-x86_64/DarkMagic: cannot execute: Permission denied

So I went into the library stated above and added permission to DarkMagic to execute and it solved the issue. HURRAY!

Leo Kofler

Sep 20, 2017
Thanks again for the many hints allowing me to finish 5.1 (message #1,194 in this thread). Actually, there is now just one gallery image left I can’t seem to trigger, namely

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Thanks again for the many hints allowing me to finish 5.1 (message #1,194 in this thread). Actually, there is now just one gallery image left I can’t seem to trigger, namely

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wait a minute, is that Airi sleep scene?
Okay, you have to peek her when she's sleeping in her room and do what you're gonna do.

Reactions: passerbyR34
4.30 star(s) 106 Votes