Akutagawa

Nov 9, 2018
OK I just redownload the game from checked the files with sfv, ran the game and everything is fine.
Maybe the zip got corrupted for you during download? But there don't seem to be any issues with it for me.
If the compressed version is still giving you issues I suggest just downloading the original version from the , I don't see any value in going through all this hasle just to save ~190MB.
I download from Megaup,,, when downloading nothing problem, but when iam extract 3 file Corrupt.

I cant download file from WorkuPload always failed.

I have played version 5.1, before playing version 5.0, I downloaded version 5.1 only wanted to see additional events from Airi.

even though there is a corrupt file but there is no problem to complete 1 Airi's event ... Thanks for File Compress, I'm just waiting for the next version to see the changes :)

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
OK I just redownload the game from checked the files with sfv, ran the game and everything is fine.
Maybe the zip got corrupted for you during download? But there don't seem to be any issues with it for me.
If the compressed version is still giving you issues I suggest just downloading the original version from the , I don't see any value in going through all this hasle just to save ~190MB.
Yes, thank you.

And for let you know, this game has already been compressed since V.0.1.0

Leo Kofler

Sep 20, 2017
As many others have alread commented, this has quickly become one of the best Honey Select Illusion games currently in development. For me, it ranks among the top three, together with Harem Hotel and Mythic Manor, especially after this last update.
Now, I have played this game for many hours but still haven’t found all the scenes from the Gallery. I have also scoured the forum here and only found a few answers to my questions. I am wondering whether it wouldn’t be great to have, instead of a full-blown walkthrough, which is probably not really needed, simply a list with one line of instructions each for all the Gallery entries. Such a list could be linked from the OP and render all the small questions that litter the forum unnecessary.
Just a thought …

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Yes when the video is playing. =)

My animations appears not smooth at all. But i'll wait the next update it's cool. =)

You do a great job and i love your game.
Thank you.

As many others have alread commented, this has quickly become one of the best Honey Select Illusion games currently in development. For me, it ranks among the top three, together with Harem Hotel and Mythic Manor, especially after this last update.
Now, I have played this game for many hours but still haven’t found all the scenes from the Gallery. I have also scoured the forum here and only found a few answers to my questions. I am wondering whether it wouldn’t be great to have, instead of a full-blown walkthrough, which is probably not really needed, simply a list with one line of instructions each for all the Gallery entries. Such a list could be linked from the OP and render all the small questions that litter the forum unnecessary.
Just a thought …
Thank you.
Yes, I'm trying to add a single line hint system in the game too, but right now there are too many of them. I'll try to increase more hint into the game to cover the entire Book of Memory in each update.

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Just a thought …
for the time being feel free to ask here or :D

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
@F.Lord

I like the little pink ellipsis icon you added so we know when to click and when to wait. If that could be retro'd into earlier content too that would be great. Sometimes it's not 100% clear when you need to click so you end up sat waiting like a noob, or clicking and missing dialogue.

Leo Kofler

Sep 20, 2017
Well, as I said, I think it would be better for everyone if we had one list for all hints, but as long as we don’t, here are my Book of Memory entries that I haven’t been able to find in the game yet:

Airi: #3, #4, #7, #21, #35
Momoko: #1, #6, #9, #16, #17, #19, #20, #22, #23
Red Witch & Ruriko: #2, #6, #7, #11, #12
Kimika & Kimiko: #7, #9, #10, #11
Dark Fairy: #4
Chizue & Bar: #4, #5

Obviously, I don’t have the second special event yet, either. Hints on any of those missing listed above would be greatly appreciated!

Reactions: F.Lord

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Well, as I said, I think it would be better for everyone if we had one list for all hints, but as long as we don’t, here are my Book of Memory entries that I haven’t been able to find in the game yet:

Obviously, I don’t have the second special event yet, either. Hints on any of those missing listed above would be greatly appreciated!
Bars easy, just go to bar at evening and drink 3 times. This will begin the corruption of the waitress. Continue until sexytime happens.

Reactions: F.Lord

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
@F.Lord

I like the little pink ellipsis icon you added so we know when to click and when to wait. If that could be retro'd into earlier content too that would be great. Sometimes it's not 100% clear when you need to click so you end up sat waiting like a noob, or clicking and missing dialogue.
Yes, from now I'll add that icon in a new scenes and I'll try to go back and add in the old scenes too.

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018

Here we go:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Putzi

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
Hello i write a short mod for this version (v0.5.1.).
  • You can fill up your mana in stat menu
  • Fill the corruptions of the girls in the stat menu
  • hoverd tooltip over the imagemap
  • a cheat menu (old ´Code´) in the game menu - add money, -nextday, -max all states and the "Input Code Menu"
Try it .

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes