• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Onhold Dark Knight of Vengeance [Black Megane Laboratory] [English Translation]

Nov 23, 2022
1714778870535.png
Overview:
A boy who is a dark knight goes slaying monster girls in this RPG.
But if he loses, he will be sexually assaulted.
So it is like a serious story adorned with defeat scene CG.​

Updated: 2024-05-13
Release Date: Japanese 2019-02-01, English 2024-05-03
Developer: Black Megane Laboratory
Translation: MelanieMelicious (me)
Censored: Yes/Mosaics
Version: First release, translated entire game except ~50% of defeat scenes (I'll do the rest at some point)
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Translation Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Download:
1714778895131.png 1714778976517.png 1714778987906.png 1714779001610.png

Last edited:

Nella123321

Apr 26, 2024
I appreciate the work you did so far.

However, I do wish to point out a few flaws with this version.

1ste - You are unable to save the game. I've tested it a few times and, yeah with this translated version, you are unable to save any progress of sorts.

2de - Some Dialogues and menu options crash the game or cause errors.

I understand the project is currently on Hold, but I hope these notes will help in the future. Thank you for your hard work.

Nov 23, 2022
(Nella123321's message)
omg, so it seems the update to the file didn't seem to update the download link. Thank you for updating me on this since I assumed it updated, but this time I fixed and and tested the download so the new link should include the extra folder. It's a little bit annoying because it should have updated, it went through entire upload process and didn't turn out to update the link, and now I'm unsure how many people downloaded the one with a missing folder.

Also, so you don't need to download the whole folder again, all you need to do is add a new folder in the same one that "Game_boxed.exe" is located, and rename the new folder "www" (quotation marks not part of the name).

Nella123321

Apr 26, 2024
omg, so it seems the update to the file didn't seem to update the download link. Thank you for updating me on this since I assumed it updated, but this time I fixed and and tested the download so the new link should include the extra folder. It's a little bit annoying because it should have updated, it went through entire upload process and didn't turn out to update the link, and now I'm unsure how many people downloaded the one with a missing folder.

Also, so you don't need to download the whole folder again, all you need to do is add a new folder in the same one that "Game_boxed.exe" is located, and rename the new folder "www" (quotation marks not part of the name).
thank you