Dark Hunter Kuro

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ben7898

Mar 3, 2018
1673815615774.png

Hello guys.

Im making this thread for the ones that are interested in buying this game and want to support the developer.

This is the official DL site page of the game:
so you can give a try to the demo a see if you like it.
His official ci en page:

1673815601163.png 55.gif 01.gif
The developer made a DL site favourite goal, so each time the number of favourites before Jan 30 reach the goal more content is going toi be added to the game.

Note for the demo: Do not try it to run it in a low end pc or laptop, you may get stuttering.

Last edited:

likesbootyok

Jun 29, 2020
Excited for this one! Definitely a day one buy for me as long I'm paying attention lol. uhm how to full screen? :c I've played older versions of this and I can't remember how to

• Red Heart
Reactions: ben7898

ben7898

Mar 3, 2018
Any updates? Will it be playable on Android?
The author delay the game again. Aparently this game is going to be relseased between novemeber's end and the beginning of december.
I bet there is not goig to be possible to play it on Android, the dev is spending too much time in the final version of the game and in his personal work.

May 27, 2019
The author delay the game again. Aparently this game is going to be relseased between novemeber's end and the beginning of december.
I bet there is not goig to be possible to play it on Android, the dev is spending too much time in the final version of the game and in his personal work.
Well I hope someone would port this on Android coz I'm pretty sure I won't be playing this on the living room.

FantasyM

Apr 15, 2020
I love erotic fantasy themed platformers and enjoyed Age of Barbarian, Maytroid, and more recently Scarlet Maiden. Dark Hunter Kuro Demo is amazing and I love the artstyle, sprite animation, in-mission comic panels, and reactive controls. Am looking forward to this one really cumming in February 2024 as mentioned in the site.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote