2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
Hello. Try to turn on vertical synchronization.
Enabling the vertical synchronization solves the problem about 100% GPU utilization.
After that, played the game thoroughly and the GPU utilization is about 40% (1920x1080, 60Hz, Nvidia GTX 1080, Intel Core i7-7700HQ), I think it's somewhat high considering the complexity and quantity of the graphics generated by the game.
Maybe there is opportunity for some optimization?
I liked the game, the erotism, the art and the mechanics.
Thank you for creating it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Honey Hamika

Honey Hamika

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Enabling the vertical synchronization solves the problem about 100% GPU utilization.
After that, played the game thoroughly and the GPU utilization is about 40% (1920x1080, 60Hz, Nvidia GTX 1080, Intel Core i7-7700HQ), I think it's somewhat high considering the complexity and quantity of the graphics generated by the game.
Maybe there is opportunity for some optimization?
I liked the game, the erotism, the art and the mechanics.
Thank you for creating it.
Hello. Thanks for your feedback. We will fix this issue with next update.

Last edited:

boriskov

May 14, 2018
Wait a second, this isn't the 2008 sequel to the Three Body Problem by Liu Cixin - this is, gasp, a h-game!

Cheap joke aside, this game looks pretty neat - a bit too early into development for me to really get into it, but it looks like it could have some promise. What's the plan for the future? Features, new environments?

Reactions: Gpeppe

Honey Hamika

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Wait a second, this isn't the 2008 sequel to the Three Body Problem by Liu Cixin - this is, gasp, a h-game!

Cheap joke aside, this game looks pretty neat - a bit too early into development for me to really get into it, but it looks like it could have some promise. What's the plan for the future? Features, new environments?
Hello. Thanks for your feedback.

To-do list:
1) Add more mechanics which will make "Dark Forest" more like complete game.
2) Add location - a small village with weak infrastructure consisting of some houses.
3) Add characters - some usual NPC (male and female guards) and some exclusive.
4) Add scenes - usual scenes for all characters and unique ones for individuals It won't be a big game.

We try to not let our ambitions get the best of us. We don't take on large projects, what we couldn't power through.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Also note that there's currently a bug with inventory: drag-and-drop function either works just once, or ceases to work if you open, then close, then reopen the inventory, resulting in you not being able to drop the required item on the giant plant. It was mentioned before, but it's better to note it again just in case (as people are mostly mentioning other issues).

Honey Hamika

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Also note that there's currently a bug with inventory: drag-and-drop function either works just once, or ceases to work if you open, then close, then reopen the inventory, resulting in you not being able to drop the required item on the giant plant. It was mentioned before, but it's better to note it again just in case (as people are mostly mentioning other issues).
It's strange. We already fixed it and sent new version to update about week ago. Maybe moderators forgot to update some links.
You can try GoFile link.

Last edited:

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
You can try GoFile link.
Doesn't matter anymore, as I managed to finish the demo after learning about the bug and avoiding triggering it.

Would look for future updates, I like art style, and despite normally skipping any games without female protagonist, this one managed to get my attention.

Reactions: Honey Hamika

Honey Hamika

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Doesn't matter anymore, as I managed to finish the demo after learning about the bug and avoiding triggering it.

Would look for future updates, I like art style, and despite normally skipping any games without female protagonist, this one managed to get my attention.
Tnank you)

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote