HTML Abandoned Dark Desires [v0.0.8] [pema123]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
01.jpg

Overview:
Your father remarried into a white family years ago, but died tragically before he could see you become a man. Your family is becoming increasingly estranged. Will you bring you family closer together? Or tear it apart?​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-18
Release Date: 2020-04-21
Developer: pema123 - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
All: - - - - -

509992_screen3.png 509990_screen2.png 509989_screen1.png

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Ok I tried it, are trying it. A few things I noticed early on.
1) What does your character look like? There is no real indication it would be nice to have text, preferable a image as well and even better if we got to have some input.
2) You can't join your family for meals, you try to click on the button nothing happens.
3) Right now there is not enough to do, should add a way to play video games, watch tv or something. Right now I am just working once a day, working out once a day in the park or the gym, not sure why I can't do both.
4) Are you not suppose to be able to go talk to your mom or sister? never lets me go in their rooms.

Right now as I said just clicking to get through the days as fast as I can, as nothing has happened since I talked to the brother once.

Edit There doesn't seem to be anything to the game. After playing the game for 20 in game days, there was talk to brother once, snoop on sister then confront her about the weed and that's it. Nothing more has happened. Is that all there is?

Last edited:
Reactions: jackoffonher
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes