• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Ottoeight Movement is life. And you can find out about the wall if you go to the stack of books in the old library behind the locked door on the lower level. I'm surprised you were able to find all 20 torches and didn't even take the quest for it :unsure:
No, I did take the quest for the torches. I didn't understand that I had to come back to the point where the message came out.

;)

Reactions: Veeni

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I was going to wait for more content but after seeing the last posts, I can’t wait so I am giving a try

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
It's currently very short, but pretty good. It may be one of those games that turns out to be a very good RPG, aswell as lewd. My only complaint is that it uses those weird Renpy-esque models for all the character art and lewd, but I understand why people do it.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
It's currently very short, but pretty good. It may be one of those games that turns out to be a very good RPG, aswell as lewd. My only complaint is that it uses those weird Renpy-esque models for all the character art and lewd, but I understand why people do it.
Ren'Py does not offer any pack-in renders. Most likely Daz3D or something along those lines.

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Veeni Which value is correct? Here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the text says "Crit chance -3%".

But here:
the text says "Crit chance -2%". Which value is correct?

And yes, this is when starting a new game, not using my old saves.

Also, I have updated my post about the start of the game, so it should now be up to date (except for the above issue).

• Red Heart

Veeni

Oct 10, 2021
Veeni Which value is correct? Here:
the text says "Crit chance -3%".

But here:
the text says "Crit chance -2%". Which value is correct?

And yes, this is when starting a new game, not using my old saves.

Also, I have updated my post about the start of the game, so it should now be up to date (except for the above issue).
-3% is correct. Thanks, I fixed it ❤

bsnook981

Aug 10, 2018
Hi,

I keep getting an error that says nothing will work if FOSSIL isn't the first plug in.

How am I supposed to deal with that?
Even looking at it before extracting it shows FOSSIL.js being way down the folder.

Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
Hi,

I keep getting an error that says nothing will work if FOSSIL isn't the first plug in.

How am I supposed to deal with that?
Even looking at it before extracting it shows FOSSIL.js being way down the folder.

Does anyone know how to fix this issue?
I don't even understand what the problem is

KeyGunner

Jul 16, 2020
Been really enjoying the game. Looks like it has a lot of potential. Unfortunately on the spider kill quest. I kill the first one fine but after that every time I engage in a battle I get error message. 'processAnimationRequests' of null

• Thinking Face

Veeni

Oct 10, 2021
Well, I'm using joiplay, but it shouldn't cause any problems.
This game is not optimized for android. Therefore, I think that the error is related exclusively to this.
Been really enjoying the game. Looks like it has a lot of potential. Unfortunately on the spider kill quest. I kill the first one fine but after that every time I engage in a battle I get error message. 'processAnimationRequests' of null
Hmm, very strange. Could you tell me what kind of magic(spells) you use during your playthrough?

KeyGunner

Jul 16, 2020
This game is not optimized for android. Therefore, I think that the error is related exclusively to this.

Hmm, very strange. Could you tell me what kind of magic(spells) you use during your playthrough?
I used Basic Attack and Fire Flash

Veeni

Oct 10, 2021
I apologize for the lack of news lately.
The situation with the war in neighboring countries unsettled me a little. Now we are all following the news, as the policy of the president of our country is now on the verge, if this idiot finally decides to support Ukraine and tries to do everything possible to end this conflict, then everything will be fine... Otherwise, our country risks falling under the most serious sanctions that have already destroyed the Russian economy.
However, I assure you that work on a new update is underway. Right now I'm finishing sorting the libraries of the 3D engine (of course, I should have done this earlier...), I already have all the necessary locations for a few updates ahead and in the next week I will start actively sharing a lot of interesting news.
Many thanks to everyone who supports me!
Peace to all ❤

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
I apologize for the lack of news lately.
The situation with the war in neighboring countries unsettled me a little. Now we are all following the news, as the policy of the president of our country is now on the verge, if this idiot finally decides to support Ukraine and tries to do everything possible to end this conflict, then everything will be fine... Otherwise, our country risks falling under the most serious sanctions that have already destroyed the Russian economy.
However, I assure you that work on a new update is underway. Right now I'm finishing sorting the libraries of the 3D engine (of course, I should have done this earlier...), I already have all the necessary locations for a few updates ahead and in the next week I will start actively sharing a lot of interesting news.
Many thanks to everyone who supports me!
Peace to all ❤
Stay safe

• Red Heart

-VALKORION-

Jul 9, 2017
Certainly! Not only different schools of magic, but also different specializations for all other classes :sneaky:
That's glorious, just what I was hoping for! Also, I was curious if this game will follow a converging narrative post origin like dao. I mean after the origin will the story unify to a single point, or will there be various smaller main quests?

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes