Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
RJ01141523.jpg

Overview:
Elior, a female knight from a renowned duke's family, is known throughout the country for her beauty and skills. One day, she sets out to defeat goblins in an abandoned mine. Overconfident in her abilities, she is defeated by a scar-faced goblin in the mine and loses consciousness. When she wakes up feeling a sense of discomfort, she finds herself being violated by a single goblin in a dimly lit hut. After being assaulted by the goblin, she leaves the hut only to realize that she is in the deepest part of the abandoned mine. Despite being violated by the monsters lurking in the mine, Elior attempts to escape to the surface.​

Release Date: 2024-01-13
Original Title: 堕落騎士エリオール~廃坑道は肉快楽の魔岩窟~
Developer: Kunkakunka Teikoku
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.0
Language: Japanese
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - -

CG01.jpg CG02.jpg CG05.jpg CG06 (1).jpg CG08TB.jpg CG07.jpg
CG03.jpg CG06.jpg CG08.jpg 03.jpg CG201.jpg EV01.jpg

Last edited:

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Just wanna quickly share my thoughts about this game with my fellows. I am extremely disappointed with it. Is it even worth translating? It seems like it might be.
Basically, this game is all about collecting CG images. There isn't combat at all, just wandering around finding items and solving puzzles. Along the way, you might fall into traps that trigger different CG scenes, or encounter various enemies like goblins, tentacles, and orcs who will engage in sexual activities with MC.
There are no pregnancy mechanics, animations, or any body modifications - everything is only shown through CG images. A standing picture displayed only in the menu, there're number of sexual encounters shawn in the menu also, but state of the body parts isn't visualized.
On the positive side, the variety and quality of the CG images are superb. However, the gameplay is lacking. It's just an average game, nothing particularly outstanding.
Peace yall.
giphy.gif

Last edited:

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Just wanna quickly share my thoughts about this game with my fellows. I am extremely disappointed with it. Is it even worth translating? It seems like it might be.
Basically, this game is all about collecting CG images. There isn't combat at all, just wandering around finding items and solving puzzles. Along the way, you might fall into traps that trigger different CG scenes, or encounter various enemies like goblins, tentacles, and orcs who will engage in sexual activities with MC.
There are no pregnancy mechanics, animations, or any body modifications - everything is only shown through CG images. A standing picture displayed only in the menu, there're number of sexual encounters shawn in the menu also, but state of the body parts isn't visualized.
On the positive side, the variety and quality of the CG images are superb. However, the gameplay is lacking. It's just an average game, nothing particularly outstanding.
Peace yall.
Thanks for the review. How does pregnancy work? Part of the losing CGs?

Reactions: blaqkthespian

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Thanks for the review. How does pregnancy work? Part of the losing CGs?
After the first sex act with the goblin, I thought the mechanics were there, but then I noticed nothing but CG's. The gameplay is actually very boring and nauseating. I was halfway through the game and didn't see any mechanics, the game doesn't even have combat. That's all I could say.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
After the first sex act with the goblin, I thought the mechanics were there, but then I noticed nothing but CG's. The gameplay is actually very boring and nauseating. I was halfway through the game and didn't see any mechanics, the game doesn't even have combat. That's all I could say.
I take it the goblin is unavoidable.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
If you want to see all of the content that this game provides, just go . On page 9 you'll see preg state that only appear once after goblin scene at the beggining.
So I see. And it seems to be just gob pregnant, no tentacles or eggs or anything else. Lame.

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Finally, an RPGM with decent art and beautiful female MC. The H-contents look hardcore though, lol. But I guess some men want it hard when it comes to pretty mature girls :ROFLMAO:

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Maybe it'll be translated by Daze someday, who knows... I was ready to commission this game, but after playing it with Mtool - I've changed my mind.

alandria2236

Feb 16, 2019
The CG's are decent, no cap. But you can see all of them on e-hentai, don't even trying to play the game.
It's from ehentai that lead me here to see if I could get the nuance and story of how she gets fucked by the creatures lol. I digress im not anxious to try playing it if just a roam around hentai collector.

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
It's from ehentai that lead me here to see if I could get the nuance and story of how she gets fucked by the creatures lol. I digress im not anxious to try playing it if just a roam around hentai collector.
It's basically CG collector, so nothing to lose, my friend. No animation/battlefuck, the combat unexistant. Just walking around and find some shit, to open the next stages, falling into the traps to open the CG's, or talking with option of prostitution. Few variations of them depends of MC's status (lewd mark or not).

Reactions: alandria2236

Joerant1122

Apr 18, 2022
100% Gallery save, change file name from file1.save to file1.rpgsave and insert it to save folder, enjoy! (if you can)

Riel___

Aug 6, 2023
Full save 100%
Gallery
End game