EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
Details of Soraue's next game has been revealed in a Ci-en post.

It is called [Aoi's Netorase].

It is a netorase story about a heroine named Iida Aoi. This is a husband and wife situation.

That's all the information revealed, as well as the heroine image. Contrary to what he suggested before, this is not the fantasy story he was working on. It seems he is very motivated to do another modern game instead.

Someone should volunteer to maybe make a separate game thread for this I think.

Sounds like another game in which the MC will lose his wife to another Shimomiya. :) Hope I'm wrong!

Mrnewb

Mar 20, 2018
Sounds like another game in which the MC will lose his wife to another Shimomiya. :) Hope I'm wrong!
Hmmm not quite, he has said in his paid tier that he may not go the same route as he did with shimomiya and the 5 days game he had, he said he might may make it a happier version tho he is known to change his mind half way through

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
Have you heard about the game "Nanase Family Affairs" ? I was shocked to see in the game description, the name Shimomiya, who will corrupt both the mother and daughter.... I'm sure Kaede will be happy to become part of this harem of many women.

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
For good or for bad, Soraue chooses his plot and even his entire game based on his mood on the day. He began making his fantasy game before the original Kaede was finished, spoke often about his excitement to finish it, and then on the last minute chose this modern wife setting instead lol. No way to predict what tone he will set for this game, but will support him regardless.

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
Hmmm not quite, he has said in his paid tier that he may not go the same route as he did with shimomiya and the 5 days game he had, he said he might may make it a happier version tho he is known to change his mind half way through
It's good to know that. I'm not opposed to a sad, heartbreaking ending, as long as there are multiple routes available. This way, it becomes clear that depending on our choices, the outcome for the character can be quite somber.

I'm not sure if you've heard of Venus Circle, but they create some excellent NTR games. Initially, I was skeptical, but I've found their stories surprisingly believable. One character, Chisei-chan, is perhaps the purest character they've ever developed. It's quite poignant yet intriguing to see her story unfold, particularly how she becomes corrupted due to a misunderstanding with her loved one. The game's various routes offer different outcomes, including the possibility of her becoming pregnant if certain actions aren't taken.

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
For good or for bad, Soraue chooses his plot and even his entire game based on his mood on the day. He began making his fantasy game before the original Kaede was finished, spoke often about his excitement to finish it, and then on the last minute chose this modern wife setting instead lol. No way to predict what tone he will set for this game, but will support him regardless.
Well, I'm in no position to criticize because I also tend to go with my gut feelings.

Majes

Nov 15, 2018
Well, I’m not going to tell then how to write the story but the reason I love the Dangerous Changes games is the dark endings so I hope the new game still has that tone somewhere in it. I’m still hoping they release the unfinished/cut scenes in the interim of the last game and this new one.

Mrnewb

Mar 20, 2018
Well, I’m not going to tell then how to write the story but the reason I love the Dangerous Changes games is the dark endings so I hope the new game still has that tone somewhere in it. I’m still hoping they release the unfinished/cut scenes in the interim of the last game and this new one.
Dont think it will happen as the reason why the past story was shorter was because he was burntout and rushed the whole thing

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
I'm still mad, the fantasy one would be the goat

Reactions: DisturbedIndividual

Mrnewb

Mar 20, 2018
I'm still mad, the fantasy one would be the goat
He’s still making the setting for it, just that it’s on pause for this modern setting game, tho it isn’t confirmed whether it’ll be long or short since it all depends on his mood or inspiration, if he gets burnt out he’ll most likely cut it short like the past story as he said he doesn’t like making sequels or prequels, but the fantasy is one he does have a lot of ideas in writing already

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so I liked it up to the decision to let Miya be the partner. what a crappy way to destroy the entire game.

KINGxMIKEY

Jul 9, 2023
This shit is depressing for f*cks sake... I have played 5 days of separation and the prequel of this game... but this was too heavy for me, like at some point I was crying for poor Kaede... She is a nice girl man and that f*cking son of a bitch Naoto is the biggest loser I've ever seen...:mad::mad:

haruyu97

Jan 8, 2024
That game had... massive potential, despite it's average-looking images. Because it made perfect use of the sillhouette sex! That stuff is really hot!

But the story really ruined it by first going really slow, taking it's time... And all of a sudden it's 180, she is instantly addicted and the game - despite there being still around 2 hours of playtime if you read everything - is basically already over.

It could've been soooo good, if they just took their time getting her hooked on the sex slowly and not... Having sex all day long, developing her anal kink, sway her emotions rapidly, doing raw sex - all at once.

After the Hot Spring I just skipped through the rest... which was for the best, because the rest was just dumb, stupid, idiotic, braindead, low-tier NTR stuff with not even the faintest glint of logic behind it.
I'm aware, that NTR is never logical or realistic, but you could at least make an attempt! Having the wife actually marry the scumbag as part of the cuck-play is not an attempt. It's just dumb and not hot at all.
Part of excitement of NTR is the danger to lose that special person. When she got married, she was already lost anyways! It takes away all of the excitement! No matter how hot the following sex scenes would've been, it's not as good anymore.

Tl;dr: Great premise, horrible execution; Naoto was the worst of the worst cucks; Kaede would've been great, but broke too easily;

kaifin

Sep 26, 2021
I think this type of game is very outdated, and wastes a lot of time, due to the low quality, it's all scripted, a lot of text for little development, very drawn out, unfortunately I had to drop it, Unfortunately, I couldn't follow through and dropped it.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes