nozu

Aug 21, 2017
Please help, I cant find Deap throot guy. I keep going to the hospital but he's not there. I'm new.

Shatteredstar

Sep 21, 2018
Anyone know where Sunny can be found. I know about her being at school with Amy on the weekday afternoons. Other than that she's a ghost. Using the 100% save file that Kensis uploaded here.

Edit: format corrections

Psy00

Jan 22, 2018
1653384584542.png
Anyone getting this bug at Quest " Tattletale" after "Traci asked you to follow her to the girls restroom" for a blowjobs or whatever and she just keeps fading away in the restroom and to never return. It also keeps happening when you re-enter, but the quest is marked as done tho.

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
I have both positives and negatives concerning this update.

Pros:

Sex with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in normal costume

Some good sibling bickering with Amy

is very nicely done

was great, but she should have commented something about her personal thoughts on it.

pants splitting scene was nice. Just wish she noticed the rip after he left.

Cons:

Does he fuck
ass when in doggy? He says ass, but he clearly sticks it in her pussy? But then there's cum outta her ass after?

What happened to taking it slower? Melissa starts being sexual immediately by teasing you about masturbating. It feels just as fast except we get less sexual events than before. I honestly would have been cool with just small events that included some quick teases. Seems here we jumped from almost nothing straight to a blowjob. The teases leading up to it is the best part.

Seems like a lot of old missions were just rearranged rather than changed. And that stupid mushroom stew mission is still there.

No animated sprite sex. I always liked this, it showed extra effort and was just hot.

Seems like more world building in this update rather than story or good dialogue.

No dialogue during sex scenes.

Too many teasers were released considering they showed most of the good parts. Tease where MC is checking Amy's ass about to do who knows what was cut.

Final thoughts:

I would say this is an okay update. You can tell this update was very rushed. But considering how long it took to come out, I don't see where the rush was needed. I think the Melissa and Amy scenes should have been locked before the lewd stuff began until you complete the others scenario.

Because that would allow them to freely write scenarios for close calls, suspicions, voyeurism, teasing MC with little hints that they're aware, the possibilities are endless. But instead they have to keep stories completely separate because you can do any story at any time. I would rather have a cohesive and interesting dynamic between the three of them.

I don't even know why he called it a Sunny update. Personally I'm not offended since I'm not a fan of her at all, but I imagine any Sunny fans are extremely disappointed.

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Melissa's storyline finished here. i can't say whether it's an upgrade or downgrade compared to the previous version because this is the first time I play this game but i'd be genuinely surprised if it is an upgrade

what a rushed story. the key moments are really abrupt (both visually and contextually) and the dialogue barely conveys any kind of development between the characters' relationships. everything being plain as day is fun to get the story easier to comprehend but it can also backtrack and make the characters seem shallow just so the plot can get straight to the point

it's one of the fastest Mom-Son quests I've seen in any game i've downloaded here and strangely there's not much H-scenes to pay that off either. it isn't satisfactory story-wise nor sexual content-wise
Its was just as bad, shallow, non-memorable and superfast when they implemented it back in 2018, am actually surprised they didn't manage to get it anymore interesting or do even the slightest research on how to properly write it over the years.

Such a shame they even went as far as completely rework it, only to have it feel just as disappointing.

Last edited:
Reactions: lo0u

Sukuel

Aug 6, 2021
So is there no more cheat codes or is easy mode that now? if so does anyone know how to change difficulty?

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Update is buggy shit with more content removed than added??? And it took them 8 months to do it... for two character questlines that are poorly done anyways??? AND it breaks the old game versions so you have to start from scratch including grinding all those minigames and finding secrets???
I absolutely love saying "I TOLD YOU SO", so here it is; I MOTHERFUCKING TOLD YOU SO, RIGHT HERE:
You feel wrong.
You think wrong.
Never.
Nah.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Man, I wish the dev would not make the vouchers from the graveyard minigames RNG based all I need is one more, and that damn strength minigame just won't give it to me... (All it's giving me is money).

Last edited:
Reactions: KBAC

zhangwuwen321

Dec 5, 2019
Melissa's storyline finished here. i can't say whether it's an upgrade or downgrade compared to the previous version because this is the first time I play this game but i'd be genuinely surprised if it is an upgrade

what a rushed story. the key moments are really abrupt (both visually and contextually) and the dialogue barely conveys any kind of development between the characters' relationships. everything being plain as day is fun to get the story easier to comprehend but it can also backtrack and make the characters seem shallow just so the plot can get straight to the point

it's one of the fastest Mom-Son quests I've seen in any game i've downloaded here and strangely there's not much H-scenes to pay that off either. it isn't satisfactory story-wise nor sexual content-wise
May you recommend some game with nice mon/son story line with anal sex?I wish to play more!

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Save yourselves a heartache
Boycott this game
If the dev don't want to put in work don't give them any light. Stop posting on this game listing and unfollow it. Don't post any replies and if you're paying for this stop doing so.

4.00 star(s) 68 Votes