• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

dond1

Jul 29, 2019
Fun game that is completely ruined by the annoying mini games, You should allow players to make couple of small mistakes, instead of some bullshit perfect run every time. Especially the 3rd running race is annoying, I dont even know if there is something worse to come since that made me quit the game and move to another title.

Jul 13, 2020
Fun game that is completely ruined by the annoying mini games, You should allow players to make couple of small mistakes, instead of some bullshit perfect run every time. Especially the 3rd running race is annoying, I dont even know if there is something worse to come since that made me quit the game and move to another title.
You can buy Vitamin XXX from Mr. YY (standing next to the shop), and it will give you extra time. Otherwise, enter in the cheat code from the top post to enable the option to skip the minigame altogether.

kotora

Jan 27, 2021
[QUOTE = "Grosso, post: 2192441, member: 195651"]
Вы, ребята, знаете, где этот парень из "Глубокой глотки"?
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
он может находиться у больницы а увидеть его можно только ночью

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
How many hours of content does the game have? Have been waiting to try it for months, don't know if its time to pull the trigger. Maybe wait till 0.6?
As of now there is a good amount of content

Hauptmann

May 22, 2018
I really enjoy the game, It's like a naughtier version of Earthbound, The cute art style and it's rather sexy.

Wishful thinking on my part, but it would be nice to have gay options too the guys too are rather cute. It'll never happen I bet but oh well I can dream.

Reactions: polishhammer83

Spamwise

Mar 29, 2020
5.7 crashes within a 30 seconds of opening on my mac. The fact that it doesn't crash on start provides a slim hope that this is fixable. Anyone else experiencing this?

skanen

Jan 23, 2020
It'd be easier if you tell which quest you want help
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
first i gotta get a quest. I dont have any quests im running around for get some quests, but i dont know where is it. i have one quest that says me collect all fossils but its seems imposibble. in short i dont have any quests where i can find it

brstorm

May 29, 2017
first i gotta get a quest. I dont have any quests im running around for get some quests, but i dont know where is it. i have one quest that says me collect all fossils but its seems imposibble. in short i dont have any quests where i can find it
Ok, click on the SPOILER I send and compare with the quest you've done, then post what is missing. But talk more with Melissa day after day, give her milk to raise relationship, she triggers a lot of quests. The fossil quest is a pain in the ass, you have to dig a lot, eventually you'll have all the fossils, you got to be lucky, there's no other way I know.

4.00 star(s) 68 Votes