Fan Art Dandonfuga Fan Art and Edits

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Alright, at long last here's the catwoman & harley quinn wallpapers i made, as said previously even though dandon herself already made some but i wasn't too satisfied with the options available so here's me doing my own anyways

And as a bonus because i already know some of you would suggest this: i made some catwoman and punchline wallpapers

Same as last time there's plenty of versions made to suit your tastes, i leave this link here enjoy the pics, take care and happy halloween people

Oct 5, 2021
I realize that there is a lot of interest for preggo versions, and I may be a minority here, but I have an aversion to art that depicts pregnancy. So I try to avoid all preggo versions. However, if someone is really interested in those, I could make one.
Well....I am interested. It's also a nice way to keep this thread alive.

smeagolb

Jun 27, 2021
1639249582803.png
I am currently working on the MHA drawing. I have uploaded the basic version here
I accidentally made the incredibles girl's outfit transparent but thought it looked interesting, so I decided to make a proper version of it. This probably won't be the final version fyi. It was difficult because I had to draw the inside of the middle part of her outfit (essentially the inside of her butt) thankfully her leg covers most of it. But, I made it so you can have her middle outfit on its own so I still had to make it look sort of decent. I've only added options for the first two girls so I still have 7 to go.

Also, I noticed that there are 9 characters in this drawing so maybe dandon will update this drawing for christmas and turn them all into the 9 reindeer.

• Wow
Reactions: Pissed Pika

smeagolb

Jun 27, 2021
Basically done with this now. An updated file will be in the link if anyone wants it. (when it's finished uploading)
The most obvious thing missing is makeup options. Maybe I'll add it later, maybe I won't.
MHA Halloween.jpg

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Good day everyone i trust you enjoyed your weekend with dandon's november set

Anyways just wanted to drop by and show off this WIP for kida and chel since dandon didn't do them herself (even though it was expected to that she would skip them Anyways), I'm still looking for a background that matches the theme for the two but once i do I'll get to work and have them up soon

Take care and have a good week Adobe_Post_20211211_2006370.407194889360752.png

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Hey just curious but did anyone made a handful of bukkake variants for vi or someone here is planing on doing such thing?

Because i noticed while sorting the november set she has less bukkake variants than the other ladies, so i'm just wondering if anyone here is gonna do just that or not

DifferentX

Dec 14, 2021
Hey everyone as promised in the main thread I made the harley quinn & punchline wallpapers that dandon didn't do originally, took me longer than i wanted to make these but i made sure I made enough versions to suit your interests so beware of that as I made quite a handful, anyways enjoy them and have a good one

View attachment 1431541
Good job