5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Ivodusa

Apr 17, 2020
The tentacle versions have always been meh to me compared to the preg, mushroom, and explicit versions. I'd honestly trade the tentacles for futa versions, but she only did that with Poison. IIRC she put the idea to a vote but sadly it got shot down.

Reactions: Ancilla

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
The tentacle versions have always been meh to me compared to the preg, mushroom, and explicit versions. I'd honestly trade the tentacles for futa versions, but she only did that with Poison. IIRC she put the idea to a vote but sadly it got shot down.
I guess she only did it when appropriate. Poison and Kaine from Nier have futa version.

I'd like to know which vote that got shot down, if there are any exist from years ago

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022

I've been seeing edited futa pictures, which aren't too bad. It would be nice if Dandon included them.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
I got half and half with my brain.

One half says this is something unnecessary...

The other half says "can't wait to see what Dandon will bring"

I guess Dandon is going full throttle this month. It's been a while since Dandon posted an update this fast.

Druid91

Nov 9, 2018
That is clearly a naughty girl dressed as a nun, and not a nun that is naughty ;)
You just gave me a difficult topic to think about with your post.
Can a nun who is naughty still be called a nun?
Can a Naughty girl living in the style of a nun still be called naughty?
And the most important question.
Would the woman drawn by Danton be a naughty girl dressed as a nun or a nun who is naughty?
What difficult questions.:unsure:

Edit:
As I now think, the most obvious candidate for a nun would be Eda from Black Lagoon.
She already drew Revy, so this would create the entire set

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes