Others Completed Damsel Quest [AzureZero]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
QFpzeF.jpg

Overview:
Damsel Quest is a sidescrolling adventure game about a kidnapped Princess called Ren. it starts as a stealth based platformer where being spotted is a loss condition. but has a few scrolling shooter levels with an unusual gravity mechanic, and the later stages are more run and dodge-y than the earlier stealth levels

the loss screens feature art of the princess getting fucked by the denizens of the dark castle shes been dropped into, some feature pixel animations also.​

Developer/Publisher: AzureZero
Censorship: Yes (Mosaics)
Language: English
Genre: Side Scroller, Stealth, Shooter, Tentacles, Monsters

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- - -

Thanks to @magnussio for file

2017-09-23_21-18-20.png 2017-09-23_21-18-51.png 2017-09-23_21-20-04.png QFpzeF.jpg

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I actually considered remaking this as an rpgmaker game just to get the rest of the plot in. but then couldnt figure out how to add in all that plot.

the dungeon itself is alive and everything in it is based on the repressed desires of the person dropped in.
but one of the people who lost their life there was very powerful, and that soul tries to help people...

this is how ren gets the scroll that grants her the demonic powers.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
For some reason this game works quite slow on my PC(quite new), anyone else have same problem or found a solution
have you tried compatability mode? i dont have gm8 anymore so i cant really do anything on it

i have a gaming laptop and it was having trouble with momodora games which should all be tiny

Souleater

F95 Museum Director
Uploader
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
the one game i had not tried happends to be the one that i cant even get past the first level lol
edit: and im actually just to retarded to try out a simple mechanic lol

Last edited:
Reactions: ponyguy

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
couldnt beat succubus queen also mayb her succubus/dark self since all the enemies r supposed to b created from her lust :) too hard, got her down to 1/3 health using the charged up shot like a dagger and had 3 lives left again (can get a 1up from killing enough blue demoness's) some of her attacks would just force me down off screen and insta-kill me :( any1 else beat the game and if so could u upload the cg file, or a short video of succubus and after? heres my cg file for up to succubus game over :)

Last edited:

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
couldnt beat succubus queen also mayb her succubus/dark self since all the enemies r supposed to b created from her lust :) too hard, got her down to 1/3 health using the charged up shot like a dagger and had 3 lives left again (can get a 1up from killing enough blue demoness's) some of her attacks would just force me down off screen and insta-kill me :( any1 else beat the game and if so could u upload the cg file, or a short video of succubus and after? heres my cg file for up to succubus game over :)
I'd make you one myself if i still had game maker 8. its a simple matter of knowing the cg room names
oh though im sure theres a level skip on the number keys or top row of letters

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
All the links are dead. The Torrent file seems dead, too. It's a shame, as I've just downloaded Part 3 and was looking forward to playing the original before getting into the sequels

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
All the links are dead. The Torrent file seems dead, too. It's a shame, as I've just downloaded Part 3 and was looking forward to playing the original before getting into the sequels
The Gofile mirror works fine for me, but several of the rest are in fact down, yeah. Just not all of them.

Rizzob

Jan 22, 2018
This game is really bad. Like awful. Stealth games in general is a hard genre to get down, and the fact that it's 2D stealth with Gamemaker AI kills it. Some of the enemies are stuck in a permanent orientation and will moonwalk to objectives, making getting past them tedious. Others will flat-out stall while walking around because they scrolled off screen.

thanks for gallery unlock so I didn't have to suffer any more of that.
It's a shame because the pixel art good for what it is. It's just too bad it's attached to *this*.

EDIT: also that music my god that music why not just make a button that makes the twenty second loop STOP?

Reactions: Henty_Panty

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
yeah, honestly i think its pretty bad too... i was considering making a rpgmaker version to explain the plot properly but then i couldnt decide what i actually wanted to say with it.

ive never seen enemies moonwalk though...

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
So I gotta ask, is this basically the same style as Milk Megami Marielle?
It's a side-scroller for sure, but does it have something that differentiates it from the other one like a story and different mechanics?
Like is it the same "get caught > sprite scene till you drop > CG game over" as in that one or does it do things differently?
Also does it have any Breast Expansion stuff by any chance? :D

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
i don't think so, i got frustrated with BE because it was all i was being commissioned for back when i was starting out and they were making me violate good proportions which was making me a worse artist... also they all dropped me when i swapped my all night stream to a different day (because it was fucking up my sleeping pattern for university.)...
kinda salty about that...

i wouldnt do completely huge bazongas where theyre like impossible to get up... im more of a girls in rows getting fucked/milked/impregnated kind of person. I also love cute yuri but i can't draw it for the life of me.

Reactions: Gaboris

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
i don't think so, i got frustrated with BE because it was all i was being commissioned for back when i was starting out and they were making me violate good proportions which was making me a worse artist... also they all dropped me when i swapped my all night stream to a different day (because it was fucking up my sleeping pattern for university.)...
kinda salty about that...
Dang, sorry to hear that. I might be a huge lover of BE and I literally hunt for it in every game that might have it, but I can totally understand why all that would you away from the whole thing.

i wouldnt do completely huge bazongas where theyre like impossible to get up... im more of a girls in rows getting fucked/milked/impregnated kind of person. I also love cute yuri but i can't draw it for the life of me.
Well those "unable to get up" type BE scenes are my jam, but the "getting banged in rows" stuff is just as hot so that is cool. :D
Have you tried by Waterspoon yet? That game has a lot of that.