Amnesion

Jul 29, 2023
I had a thing written up but chose to delete it because I felt like it was too insulting to assume someone was dumb enough to not understand that people can have more than one fetish, that bi-sexuals and other similar orientations exist, and that pandering is a thing for a reason.
I don't get what point you're trying to get across, I just mean to say that gay content in a straight game and straight content in a gay game seems counterproductive. Nobody denied that other sexualities exist, and I don't understand what you mean by "and that pandering is a thing for a reason", that's a little vague, the whole thing is kind of vague. If you're calling me or someone else here stupid then okay

Jeanv2

May 18, 2023
Normally I don't mind adding gay content but here it is simply unnecessary, it is not a game for that content if Milda wanted to include that content she would better make a game focused on that, I care little or nothing about the new character at most there will only be two scenes where the protagonist teaches him to masturbate and from there it will be years until we see content related to it again and as they said it is optional so you are not obliged to see it.

Jeanv2

May 18, 2023
But even so, even if you have the option to block said content, there will be those who complain. The best thing Milda could do is release two versions of the game, one common where the gay content is not included and another where, if said content is included, I would like to know if Milda took that decision to include gay content, why they paid it or why the subscribers wanted it that way, I doubt that the latter have requested said content

harryzeus

May 8, 2022
How can i train with Nina? I am always at pool at 4pm, i click on her in the water and he just says "Hi <name>" and nothing more?

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Ah, we're at that season again. The season where dev adds niche content to cater to small minorities at the cost of the vast majority of the playerbase. Gotta say, I think this is the first time I see gay content being the culprit. Usually it's NTR. Most devs understand that their games won't attract a gay audience over a couple of scenes, and catering to such a small demografic isn't worth the effort. But I guess Milda doesn't.

For those of you who lack any sense of reason, I can spell it out once again. Optional content doesn't make itself. No one cares if there's people out there who fap to gay content. What we do mind is the fact that the update we experience will be shorter or take longer because time and resources are going into things we will never see.

And for those that inevitably go "I don't like X content but I support it existing as long as it's optional". Just keep in mind that while you're here being altruistic, the same people who you're trying to support are actively trying to mold the game to their liking in complete disregard to you, or any of the other players. Think about that for a sec.

PS: Also, when this topic was first brought up, I seem to recall that one of the arguments supporting this content was the fact that it was supposed to come waaaaaay down the line. After the dozens of underdeveloped characters had been properly fleshed out. Guess that wasn't true.

Last edited:

Hell_Hell

Feb 12, 2022
Guys, there's literally an option when using the phone in game that allows you to activate/deactivate certain fetishes. This includes lesbianism, gaping and internal view, for example. If lesbianism can be activated and deactivated, gay content will have the possibility to be activated and deactivated.

Now, knowing this, would you all idiots shut the fuck up and stop whining? Thank you.
You are really right! There is an option to stop the content you do not want and it is not mandatory, so can you guys calm down a little?

Hell_Hell

Feb 12, 2022
The next Release will contain the gays and the next maybe the beast, will we be forced to read these things every time? Mercy please guys!Every time I see a battle here for those who approve and reject gay and bestiality content!Don't you get tired of it?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
will we be forced to read these things every time? Mercy please guys!Every time I see a battle here for those who approve and reject gay and bestiality content!Don't you get tired of it?
Apparently the answers are: Yes, no and yes. In that order.

chokeh

Aug 14, 2017
how do you trigger the helping hands scene
The phone will help figure out what is needed for character events, it's not super intuitive to piece together sometimes.

For that event you need to have talked to the Aunt in the bigger field at ~16:00 (4pm) or so to learn how to work the garden. After that if you've completed all of the prior stages for Anna, she should appear at your smaller field at 16:00 (4pm) on the weekend. There may be some other requirements I am unaware of, I was able to trigger it fine with just the above.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
How can i train with Nina? I am always at pool at 4pm, i click on her in the water and he just says "Hi <name>" and nothing more?
Are you fulfilling all the conditions for this step ?

According to the phone hints, the conditions are:
[...]
6(8): Rival (50 AP) (Swimming Club Points 100 AP) (Every Monday)
7(10): Training
- After Kate Black Mermaid - Stage 9(10), Daisy's Shoulder Pain Stage 14(24)
[...]
So, what are you current stages with Nina (should be at least 6(8)), Kate (should be at least 9(10)) and Daisy (should be at least 14(24)) ?

Reactions: astrophel
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes