• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Been off grid for while what is this "Gay stuff" that people are talking about ? I don't really mind i am just curious.

kamina

Jun 6, 2017
I always wait till a game is complete before playing but man this game is making that wait hard :0
Must.....hold.....out!

Beiana

Jan 17, 2022
I have a Chinese language pack and want to be able to replace the language of the mobile version what should I do I tried to replace the installation prompt is not the66 original can not enter the game

Dec 23, 2019
Dev literally gave a heads up for gay and bestiality a year ago on subscribestar. Also, how did nobody notice the awkward sexual tension with the cows from the beginning? Dude was sucking udders and smacking cow ass, and funnily enough, at that time Milda was saying there wouldn't be beast. (I like both tags so I don't care)

My only issue with the game is the art rework. The art was perfect, why is he reworking it? While the shading and coloring did improve, the girls (most noticeably Anna) are going through some weird "animefication" that honestly feels like a downgrade.

Anna-1.0.png Anna-3.0.png

The first version had such a cute cheeky face and a nice, filled out body. The second one has better shading and coloring, but the anime-esque design is just less attractive imo. Joyce also had a weird anime face when she came in. I just hope this game doesn't end up getting abandoned with how ambitious it's looking every update. (Homer choke the guy who put "say less" on the script btw...)

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
just wondering also a question please no mad remarks because i have not been here for some time. how crazy are far off has this game gone, also i may have come here but can't rember how long back. also please tell me that the naked blond boy is just not really there are what is with that.

weaverslave

Jan 31, 2021
I can not for the life of me trigger Daisy's cornfield scene. Progress is at 21, I but no matter how often I save and reload it doesn't trigger. Cornfield is fully grown, tried at 15:00 and 16:00, there isn't even a speech bubble above her head. I even used the cheat mode to reset progress to before the picnic but still didn't trigger. Anybody know why?

Ytflued

Feb 25, 2024
Just like Hana is scared from thunderstorm, Daisy could have some kind of phobia... let's say cockroaches at day (1st time), spiders at night (2nd time), During thunderstorm (3rd time), (4th time) with Joyce?

- While changing she spots a few of them on the floor/wall -> runs toward Callum's bedroom (nightgown/naked) -> Hugs Callum (Scene)
(Callum has a flyswatter under his bed if I remember correctly*)
1st time: Go to her room and kill the cockroaches (Mini-game) -> Reward: Take a quick shower and join her in the bath while she was fingering herself (Scene)
2nd time: Go to her room and kill the spiders (Mini-game) -> Reward: Sleepover in Callum's room -> Daisy help him jerk off before sleep (Scene)
3rd time: Kill spiders -> Thunderstorm -> Hana comes in -> Sleepover (all 3) -> Reward: Hana jerks off Callum -> Daisy stops her -> further stuff going on (Scene)
4th time: Same thing -> Sleepover (all 4) -> Reward: Joyce jerks off Callum first while Daisy and Anna were arguing? -> further stuff going on (Scene)
Hell one of them might propose a family bathtime during the event (after 4th time maybe?)

Ytflued

Feb 25, 2024
Early morning trouble (Ms. Emmi): After the latest encounter at the sculpting club, Lucy wants revenge and was awaiting Callum (Weekday 6AM)

- Escape Lucy and hide in the teacher's bathroom -> Mini-game (5sec.) hide in the 2nd stall -> Lucky break the door was already unlocked
- Close the door behind you (Callum at this point still have no idea Ms. Emmi was in there due to panic) (While Ms. Emmi is in shock that she forgot to lock the door)
- Then Callum find Ms. Emmy in the bathroom stall and blushes
- Panicking, Ms. Emmi was going to scream -> Sit on her thighs, hug and kiss her so that she won't make any noise
- Lucy arrives and start checking the stall (gap under door also) while talking to herself how you couldn't be so low has to enters a women's bathroom
- She couldn't figure out you were there because you hide your feet by sitting on top of Ms. Emmi -> Betty leaves her stall and start questioning Lucy -> Both leaves
- Apologize to Ms. Emmi for the accident -> while explaining what happend, he gets a sudden urge for peeing and starts removing his clothes
- Ask her to keep hugging a little longer (still feel scared) -> Keep talking to her -> Check her out in her underwear (she was changing) -> Callum gets hard
- Pussy rubbing -> Mutual Masturbation -> Kiss her at the same time (can't control himself) -> Both orgasm at the same time

Reactions: XProudNoobX

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
Dev literally gave a heads up for gay and bestiality a year ago on subscribestar. Also, how did nobody notice the awkward sexual tension with the cows from the beginning? Dude was sucking udders and smacking cow ass, and funnily enough, at that time Milda was saying there wouldn't be beast. (I like both tags so I don't care)

My only issue with the game is the art rework. The art was perfect, why is he reworking it? While the shading and coloring did improve, the girls (most noticeably Anna) are going through some weird "animefication" that honestly feels like a downgrade.

View attachment 3610829 View attachment 3610830

The first version had such a cute cheeky face and a nice, filled out body. The second one has better shading and coloring, but the anime-esque design is just less attractive imo. Joyce also had a weird anime face when she came in. I just hope this game doesn't end up getting abandoned with how ambitious it's looking every update. (Homer choke the guy who put "say less" on the script btw...)
I miss that "soft" look from the original artwork, made the characters look very cute.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes