HalloIto

Mar 29, 2024
For the current day (your save has been done AFTER the weather has been determined for today), it's NOT a rainy day. If you go listening the weather forecast, she'll say: "Today's forecast brings a mix of clouds and sun, with a slight chance of an afternoon drizzle.".

*** EDIT*** Anyway, it seems there is also another problem (I m' going to see which one ...).
Any news? xd still nothin in my end, the text box is showing but my character just goes straight to sleep

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Bruh I though you said, that the current save's weather is not important but the next day is.
Welp, my fault thank you though. So, I need to save the day when it is a rainy day then sleep at 10pm at the current day and the next day is required to be a rainy day also?
Yes, but as I've written before, there is also another problem.

The "Sadoka sex scene" is currently pending, which is preventing the rainy nigh event to happen.

So, you"ll have to first fulfill this scene before. Go and buy some coffee in the convenience store, sleep (watch the "Sadoka sex scene"). And then, on the next rainy night the event with Anna will be triggered: capture1.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: HalloIto

HalloIto

Mar 29, 2024
Yes, but as I've written before, there is also another problem.

The "Sadoka sex scene" is currently pending, which is preventing the rainy nigh event to happen.

So, you"ll have to first fulfill this scene before. Go and buy some coffee in the convenience store, sleep (watch the "Sadoka sex scene"). And then, on the next rainy night the event with Anna will be triggered: View attachment 3561730
wtf? bruh, didn't even know that shit is pending. As I've done it once and never again. xD Thanks for the help though, kinda getting mad at the thing ngl

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
wtf? bruh, didn't even know that shit is pending. As I've done it once and never again. xD Thanks for the help though, kinda getting mad at the thing ngl
You've -most probably- re-activated it when choosing the "Watch movie" -> "Theo's suggestion" menu entries at the console (this permits to play the "Sadoka sex scene" again).

HalloIto

Mar 29, 2024
You've -most probably- re-activated it when choosing the "Watch movie" -> "Theo's suggestion" menu entries at the console (this permits to play the "Sadoka sex scene" again).
Ohhh, welp that may explains it, unknowingly activated it as I usually don't pay attention back then xd thanks for the help

Alilia179

Oct 2, 2023
cant, load the save, it says "null" , you using any mods by chance?
Hi. No, I don't use any mods. This is a pure game. I thought it might be because I had the compressed version, but I downloaded the regular one and everything works. You can try downloading the compressed version (in the regular one, the image files are in rpgmvp format, and in the compressed png). Maybe because of this?

Noilednad

Aug 23, 2018
I think despite the AI and writing change, I still liked the update. Anna is my favourite and im happy to see she finally got a lot of scenes now. Although I always want more. But I doubt we'll get anymore of her until Daisy maybe?

Raul111

Nov 3, 2023
How am I supposed to do the "European prince" part for Anna? I'm supposed to "wake her up", but I cam't do that in the morning. I assumed then I had to do it while sleeping together, but I have been looking at the weather for 14 days (ingame) and there are no rainy nights. What am I doing wrong? Is it bugged?
Save , sleep , go see weather , if u see rainy next day , go sleep next day, if not , repeat till u see rainy in forecast . Then f her . Or u can just pray to RNGsus and sleep every 10pm everynight

Yura_Saint

Jul 2, 2019
Пишу это сообщение только для ру [RU] комьюнити.

Я могу полностью перевести и своевременно обновлять эту игру (и не только), естественно не за спасибо. (Но и не для того чтоб рубить бабло, меня устроит вариант с добровольными донатами а перевод будет в общем доступе, но в первую очередь интересно интересует ли кого моя идея с переводами)

Пишу т.к. так и не нашел людей/команды которые бы занимались своевременными переводами игр.

Заранее извиняюсь если тут нельзя писать на иностранном языке, не отвечайте на это сообщение потому что я не думаю что тут будут рады флуду на иностранном языке, если желаете что-то обсудить напишите мне в личные сообщения, перевод скорее всего я буду выкладывать в дискорд канале но в первую очередь мне нужно знать охват аудитории которая в этом заинтересована.

Уже делают давным давно перевод на игру
spaun47rus занимается им, вбей в яндексе daily lives of my countryside ru

Reactions: paypal_tema

killerexcon

Oct 8, 2017
Anyone know how to get the milk delivery quest to trigger its not showing up for me. Never mind figured it out.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes