• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Aug 22, 2022
can you give me the Android version?
  1. 这款游戏没有安卓版本,如果有的话,那不是官方版本,所以请小心。
  2. Este juego no tiene una versión para Android, si la tiene, no es una versión oficial, así que ten cuidado.
  3. This game doesn't have an Android version, if it does, it's not an official version, so be careful.
  4. इस खेल का एंड्रॉयड संस्करण नहीं है, अगर है, तो यह आधिकारिक संस्करण नहीं है, इसलिए सावधान रहें।
  5. هذه اللعبة ليست لديها إصدار لنظام أندرويد، إذا كانت هناك، فهي ليست نسخة رسمية، لذا كن حذراً.
  6. এই খেলার একটি অ্যান্ড্রয়েড সংস্করণ নেই, যদি থাকে তবে এটি একটি অফিসিয়াল সংস্করণ নয়, তাই সাবধান থাকুন।
  7. Este jogo não tem uma versão para Android, se tiver, não é oficial, então cuidado.

WaxedMango

Sep 2, 2020
Ever since I started playing back in 0.2.whatever, I felt like the end of the game would be unlocking Joyce. I thought we would never unlock her, because that would break the #1 rule of the ForevDev Handbook. And now we have her. The scene we have of her sucks, but it does feel like the ending. So as far as I'm concerned the main story is done, and everything afterwards is pointless.
Imagine if Witcher 3 was released with only the prologue done and it gets a main story update every.....6 months to a year. Cool, you still have the side quests right? Except most of them either just starts or goes halfway through before it stops because it wasn't finished. So a new main story update drops, everyone is excited buuuuuut that added in 5 more side quests and only 2 go past the start of the quest. And none of the other side quests you've started that had been around for years of development has gotten touched yet. Oh and they want you to pay them a monthly fee to get to vote on what quest gets updated, including main story quests.

The main and very important difference between Witcher 3 and this game is, Witcher 3 was a product made with the intention of being sold. This is a ForevDev (Forever in Development) game meant to "endlessly" make money. The side girls weren't added to maximize player retention like the side content in Witcher 3 was, it was made to keep supporters spending. Some of us just want to see the game finished and are willing to pay for that finished product. Having some side girls are no problem when I know the goal is to finish the game, but when you still have side girls who haven't been touched since they were introduced...you can kinda put 2 and 2 together.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Io, what's the chance of getting the rainy weather forcast? I've been trying to get it for 16 ingame days straight and I still got nothing!

Suprserpent

Mar 20, 2021
Not sure if anyone mentioned this before, I don't see it when i look up the word picnic. I am stuck at the picnic scene and cant get any further Daisy asks us to eat a second time and then they just stand there. I can't progress. Did this happen to anyone else? How do I fix it?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Io, what's the chance of getting the rainy weather forcast? I've been trying to get it for 16 ingame days straight and I still got nothing!
See:
https://f95zone.to/threads/daily-lives-of-my-countryside-v0-3-0-milda-sento.46548/post-13504607
https://f95zone.to/threads/daily-lives-of-my-countryside-v0-3-0-milda-sento.46548/post-13506504

*** Edit ***
The probability for a rainy day/night for the NEXT day during the weather forecast is also 1 chance out of 3.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lewyn Collins

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021

roulettee

Jun 23, 2018
Actually I dont even care if he uses AI to help with further development, characters were created without AI at first so why not speed up the work using new technology. As long as its used to support further work not to copy paste its ok for me.

HalloIto

Mar 29, 2024
Here is a possible scenario, for instance:

- spent a whole new day without listening the weather forecast (not even once). This condition is extremely important,

- just before sleeping, save the game

- sleep (the weather for the day is randomly determined internally just before your awaking),

- go listening the weather forecast. If she is not saying "Today, we're experiencing a steady downpour [...]", reload your previous save, and restart the following steps (i.e. sleep then go listening the weather forecast). It may takes several times before success...

- if the weather forecast has -successfully- predicted a rainy night, you can then spent the day as you wish and finally sleep at 10 PM to trigger the rainy day event with Anna.
Bruh done all of this and still nothing, just a box with dots yet nothing is happening when I sleep.

extremely annoyed that I keep getting the rain thing yet still nothing. affection is even over 200+ bruh

Last edited:
Reactions: Cunderop

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Bruh done all of this and still nothing, just a box with dots yet nothing is happening when I sleep.

extremely annoyed that I keep getting the rain thing yet still nothing. affection is even over 200+ bruh
Theoretically, it should work.

What's your current stage and progression with Anna (200 AP are OK, as only 130 are required) ? Are you going to sleep at 10 PM ? Does the weather forecast has indicated a "Today, we're experiencing a steady downpour, so make sure to dress warmly and waterproof." prediction ?

Eventually, post your current save file here (i.e. just before sleeping): I'll have a look at it.

HalloIto

Mar 29, 2024
Theoretically, it should work.

What's your current stage and progression with Anna (200 AP are OK, as only 130 are required) ? Are you going to sleep at 10 PM ? Does the weather forecast has indicated a "Today, we're experiencing a steady downpour, so make sure to dress warmly and waterproof." prediction ?

Eventually, post your current save file here (i.e. just before sleeping): I'll have a look at it.
Yeah, done all of that, I guess it may be due to me cheating money?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Yeah, done all of that, I guess it may be due to me cheating money?
For the current day (your save has been done AFTER the weather has been determined for today), it's NOT a rainy day. If you go listening the weather forecast, she'll say: "Today's forecast brings a mix of clouds and sun, with a slight chance of an afternoon drizzle.".

*** EDIT*** Anyway, it seems there is also another problem (I m' going to see which one ...).

Last edited:
Reactions: HalloIto

HalloIto

Mar 29, 2024
For the current day (your save has been done AFTER the weather has been determined for today), it's NOT a rainy day. If you go listening the weather forecast, she'll say: "Today's forecast brings a mix of clouds and sun, with a slight chance of an afternoon drizzle.".
Bruh I though you said, that the current save's weather is not important but the next day is.
Welp, my fault thank you though. So, I need to save the day when it is a rainy day then sleep at 10pm at the current day and the next day is required to be a rainy day also?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes