Tankill

Sep 20, 2020
Kate's Kids

Meet Kate's kids, Zoe and Felix. Zoe is the mischievous one, always up to playful pranks, while Felix is a shy boy who prefers quieter activities.

A special thanks to all the wonderful people for their fantastic feedback. Don't miss out on your perks! Join our Discord community for exciting discussions and more!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
Kate's Kids

Meet Kate's kids, Zoe and Felix. Zoe is the mischievous one, always up to playful pranks, while Felix is a shy boy who prefers quieter activities.

A special thanks to all the wonderful people for their fantastic feedback. Don't miss out on your perks! Join our Discord community for exciting discussions and more!
Yup, time to finally redownload the game.

BartzV

Jul 25, 2023
i am fucked, right? The game tells me i need to trigger thia event but i cannot. Everytime i try to go forward the game throws me back again. And no, even when i change the day.

Jun 15, 2018
Kate's Kids

som.. somehow I'm not too opposed to gay contents anymore. Damn.

RedIcr

Nov 24, 2018
I just cannot get caught buy ms betty while peeping in swimming pool.... is it a specific day and time i should peep or is it bugged?

mxacz

May 26, 2020
Kate's Kids

Yeah, so there goes the "mc looks young but is over 18 years old same as everyone else". I really didnt think that he would add literal children to the game.

Last edited:

krunkasf

May 9, 2022
Adding Children to the game is a little flamboyant honestly, can't wait to hear him say like "ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER 18" like ok

Reactions: Padav22
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes