Cheat Mod RPGM Daily Lives of My Countryside Gallery Mod

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
Followed the download instructions but there is still no gallery popup when I click on the bed. Anyone else facing the same issue?
in the first post when he referes to data folder, he means to copy/paste the ../data and ../js mod folders into the game ../www folder.

I must confess the instructions are misleading. At first, I too, copied them to the wrong place as well.

Overview:
This mod adds a new gallery to Daily Lives of My Countryside, The game already includes an animation player but this allows to you replay the full scenes with the dialogue etc. , if a scene occurs multiple times differently it also allows you to choose which time you want to see. You can access it through going to sleep in your bed.​

Updated: 23/04/23
Game/Creator: Milda Sento Daily Lives of My Countryside
Modder: Jong Games
Mod Version: 1.2
Game Version: 0.3.0
Language: English

Note:
Do not use with versions of game other than the one listed to avoid errors

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Would it be possible to do a small correction in Installation instructions to say to copy/paste data and js folders into game www folder?

Reactions: lead1337

1mm0ral

Jun 30, 2017
Honest question but, why does the mod need to add a incredibly slow (seemingly fake?) load screen? It's not there in the base game without issue so it feels like a intentional unnecessary addition

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Honest question but, why does the mod need to add a incredibly slow (seemingly fake?) load screen? It's not there in the base game without issue so it feels like a intentional unnecessary addition
It's the preloader the game originally shipped with. The preloading was changed to be map to map instead of batch at the start but that doesn't work for the gallery as it would mean having to load every image in the game after every scene. So it sticks to the single large load.
Will this work with the bugfix of 0.3.0.1?
It should work fine but let me know if you have any issues.

1mm0ral

Jun 30, 2017
It's the preloader the game originally shipped with. The preloading was changed to be map to map instead of batch at the start but that doesn't work for the gallery as it would mean having to load every image in the game after every scene. So it sticks to the single large load.
But live version also has a gallery now without said loading screen?