GinOokami

Sep 12, 2019
Every-fucking-time... Why is it so hard to find an NTR that only focuses on the bull and the gal? Why share your conquest with other guys? The moment a game with a premise I like appeared, the sharing just ruins the whole thing. Nothing beats Curse of Kubel and NTR Survival Z. I know the latter has some kind of "sharing" thing like this game, but there wasn't much and I just not watch those.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Every thread there is a troll.
every trolls appear on every single thread
The NTR is avoidable but the 99% of the sexual content is NTR, you have to waste A LOT of time and only for 4 scenes
the non NTR path is just a compensate, to give the game at least something to strike for...plus i like the concept where you are aware or be prepare for NTR than being a useless piece of NPC. the story where your choice make an impact was alway better than the story itself which alway so silly.

Naohashi

May 16, 2020
The game is pretty boring, you walk around and try to find her before the other guy does then you talk to her. and raise affection.

He raises affection the same.

I liked the H-Status. More H-Games needs the status thing. Plus you can watch the lewds on it.
The reason why I liked the status more was because It was in stages so you weren't given everything on a silver platter. It makes the game more interesting.

But the scenes are pretty good.

Here is a gameplay save(right after she gets brown hair) which is like act 2 I suppose, including full gallery. (save1)
Just access the painting on the wall.

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
Some rambling.
In my last message I was ironic. Of course this game has absolutely no AI cg in it I agree with you but you're writing to the wrong person. Preaching to the choir is redundant in on itself. While this game as no AI, our translator uses it to translate the game faithfully and in high quality, of course with human supervision through themselves. Its honestly right now the best way, I'm sure official translators do it similarly at least to some extent.

The artist moedomura doesn't use any AI. It has 0% AI in it. Its also obvious if you would've just spend your time clicking on the store page and took 3 seconds of your time at most then you realize the same.

Federok88

May 23, 2022
i have a thing for twin braids and glass....i also have a great resentment against authors that give me that just to change it half-way through into something less appealing.

JohnyShadow7

Sep 27, 2019
how the hell do i skip the dialogue ? its so sloww even when i turned it up
I think that if you set dialogue speed to "0/zero" the text is instant. Then CTRL to speed through.
"R" to speed up/skip time, and the h-scenes you can sometimes see in the status view.

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
Why share your conquest with other guys?
Because the guy is probably an asshole and is only using the girl for sex. He doesnt want to marry her or as a girlfriend and is only using her for sexual relief. Then you wouldnt care about sharing her around.

Reactions: BSR_LLK

desktop-kun

Oct 29, 2022
NTR avoidable but the story practically ends there on the first row. In all endings, you confess (?) and she wants to be with you, but the longer you wait, the bigger the body count, from "all yours virgin" to "hoe of the century".

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Every-fucking-time... Why is it so hard to find an NTR that only focuses on the bull and the gal? Why share your conquest with other guys? The moment a game with a premise I like appeared, the sharing just ruins the whole thing. Nothing beats Curse of Kubel and NTR Survival Z. I know the latter has some kind of "sharing" thing like this game, but there wasn't much and I just not watch those.
Well, I can see it as a way to avoid responsibility of ruining someone's life. You can't be blamed if the culprit is the whole village, including you. At most the village will be sanctioned, which doesn't affect everyone in individual level. It might be weird to compare it like that but you get the gist, right? I never played NTR Survival Z, but in Kubel, the dude remains with her, right? No matter how deplorable his method is. I can see it as a way of taking responsibility(?) even tho it's wrong.

112358f13

Aug 27, 2017
I get this error on startup, both before and after installing the files from Github. The GameUpdate file just gives a ton of errors.
Any ideas?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes