VN Ren'Py Daily Challenges [v0.1] [TheAlex]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
I've never seen this before, I understand that he does this to save on the number of renders, but it looks awful and weird
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The girl is young but already has gray hair, a strange decision

Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
I admit that the game's title and tags interested me. Unfortunately, after playing, I see where the game is going and I have to give up.

I thought that the main protagonist would have to complete different tasks every day and this would be a way to corrupt her. As usual, at the beginning an innocent creature and at the end of the journey a nymphomaniac walking naked all the time, addicted to sex.

Unfortunately, by placing the game in the forest, away from other people, it extremely limits the number of potential events and the number of people with whom the protagonist will be able to sleep. It is possible that over time the action will actually move to a big city and then the fun will really begin, so I don't rule out this title completely yet. I'll check back here next year and see where history has gone.

P.S.
A small bug at the beginning of the game: When we can choose the name and age of our protagonist (btw. why can we set her age, will it make any difference?) we can also set the name and "how we will address each other" of the other hero. Unfortunately, at this stage I don't know who this Bob is. I assumed it was her father, but already in the game I see that it will be her brother. You can add something about his life in the description of the second character so that we can guess that he is a brother.

Reactions: OU812

The_Alex

May 4, 2017
I've never seen this before, I understand that he does this to save on the number of renders, but it looks awful and weird
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The girl is young but already has gray hair, a strange decision
Yeah someone else mentioned that before. It'll be fixed in the next update. I wasn't happy with the look either.

Of course, the hair is only dyed and not really white. And thank God tastes are different. ;)

I admit that the game's title and tags interested me. Unfortunately, after playing, I see where the game is going and I have to give up.

I thought that the main protagonist would have to complete different tasks every day and this would be a way to corrupt her. As usual, at the beginning an innocent creature and at the end of the journey a nymphomaniac walking naked all the time, addicted to sex.

Unfortunately, by placing the game in the forest, away from other people, it extremely limits the number of potential events and the number of people with whom the protagonist will be able to sleep. It is possible that over time the action will actually move to a big city and then the fun will really begin, so I don't rule out this title completely yet. I'll check back here next year and see where history has gone.

P.S.
A small bug at the beginning of the game: When we can choose the name and age of our protagonist (btw. why can we set her age, will it make any difference?) we can also set the name and "how we will address each other" of the other hero. Unfortunately, at this stage I don't know who this Bob is. I assumed it was her father, but already in the game I see that it will be her brother. You can add something about his life in the description of the second character so that we can guess that he is a brother.
The rough idea in my head is some kind of road trip which gives me a lot of opportunities. The overnight stay in the forest is just a short, unintentional stopover.

And if everything evolves as planned corrupting the protagonist is just a small part of the process to the final curtain.

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Great start
But the game has no great potential unless :
1 : Add other characters
2 : Work on the main girl's personality, she should have a rich personality
3 : Increasing the excitement of the game (for example, adding the MC's best friend and their competition)

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes