Ren'Py Completed Daddy's Goodnight Kiss [v1.1 HD] [Dirty Secret Studio]

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Tenn2017

Mar 9, 2018
And once again I get to the second part to screw her during the tv show and error. Same as last time also. This is getting old I keep re down loading hoping it wont happen but I guess I'll never try again. Thank you.

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
And once again I get to the second part to screw her during the tv show and error. Same as last time also. This is getting old I keep re down loading hoping it wont happen but I guess I'll never try again. Thank you.
Just rename the file "thrones_fuck_anim_slow.avi" in the game folder to "thrones_fuck_slow.avi". Then the error should be gone. If you don't have that file dm me and i can send you the one from the original version.

Reactions: Jackbite

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
got som buggs
Here you are. Video Fix

Just extract it in the main directory of the game (both files should be in game\images)

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
the whinging on here is unreal, it's a free game, get over it bitches and if you don't like it, fuck off and play another one which you can whinge about. Personally i've not played it yet but i will and i can assure you i'll either like it or hate it but one way or another i'll say hats off to the fella who coded it cos it's something i can't do for sure
It's a public forum intended for people to give their opinion good or bad.

Your opinion is no more valid than theirs.

• Angry
Reactions: Bootstraps

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this got abandoned by dev not completed and he started to make gnk 2 which has renders from nightmares and "big" surprise that it's as bugged as gnk 1.

Reactions: joe316

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
Notice this game is still hot garbage waste of time. Shame I downloaded it before reading all the much needed complaints.

The game is listed as COMPLETED but is still bugged up garbage. Unacceptable.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
DeUglyOne is right.
On the last version of this game, I fixed roughly 20+ bugs on my own and it started working. That's not counting the missing or mislabeled images or videos. That's gotta be another 5 easily. I have never ever come across a release on Ren'Py with as many bugs as this on that were easily fixed.

For starters, all Dirty Secret has to do are...
- First, spell check the damn thing. I don't care what is used, just do it.
- Second, run Renpy SDK and use Notepad++ or Atom then using the split window feature, go through the script to make sure each "call" and "jump" is the same as the "label" you're calling. For example, to call another scene, it should be "call Sanity" and there should be a line saying "label Sanity". To move to another scene, make sure the "jump Sanity" is the same as "label Sanity". Using the split window allows you to verify they match. Then use the "find" feature and go thru all the calls and make sure it's spelled exactly the same as the labels.
- Third, Declare all your variables to start to prevent any issue later on. Now, using a split window, find all the "=" and "$" to scan ALL the variables you change or declare in the script and make sure it's formatted correctly. "==" is equal to, ">=" is greater than, "<=" is less than, "+=" is add, "-=" is subtract.
- Fourth, when declaring items for the store, make sure damn name in the "" is the same as the one you ask for. For instance, you need roses, right? Go to the store to buy roses and it's "$ inventory = "Roses" and when asking for it or checking for it, it should be "if inventory == "Roses":" and if you use multiples of any items, it's " $ inventory.Roses += 1" when buying it and "if inventory.Roses >= 1" when checking for it.
- Fifth, check your "shows" and all that shit for images. Make sure all the "shows" are accounted for as a variable and that the variable names line up with the shows AND the image/video file itself. This is spelling. Make sure all the names agree.

This is literally Renpy 101 down its barest bones. You can't do renpy half-assed without knowing this shit and I've never gone to to school for this crap. It's all learning on my own. I'm not a developer. I just tinker with shit till it works and got lucky with figuring out with how to do a few mods. o_O

And I'm fixing this stuff?? That shouldn't be happening. At all.

EDITED.. here's mah source... easy to find. or

Last edited:

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
the whinging on here is unreal, it's a free game, get over it bitches and if you don't like it, fuck off and play another one which you can whinge about. Personally i've not played it yet but i will and i can assure you i'll either like it or hate it but one way or another i'll say hats off to the fella who coded it cos it's something i can't do for sure
People are pissed that the game has a COMPLETED tag instead of an ABANDONED tag so they know that it is still full of bugs.

Reactions: theinternetis4
2.00 star(s) 22 Votes