Ren'Py Completed Daddy's Goodnight Kiss [v1.1 HD] [Dirty Secret Studio]

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes

thunder02

Jan 18, 2018
Does anybody could provide an actual achievement screenshot? I would relay appreciate.
Thanks!
thunder02

lthibeault

Dec 5, 2017
I got my wife to be obedient, for about 1 day, then she goes back to the damn motel, and i cant force any sex acts on her. Is that a bug? or is she an unfaithful whore?

peterBo1

Jul 18, 2018
Hi all.

I've downloaded the .92 update, but I couldn't get any new scenes. I tryed to delete the game and start over, but after deleting the folder and extracting the .92 zip, I still had all my saves and my Achievements.

How do I delete and start fresh?
Also, is there any walkthrough out for .92 version?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@peterBo1

Hit start key on keyboard + R to bring up the run command and type in appdata and let it run. Open the roaming folder and go to renpy and search there as that is where most renpy games have their back up saves at. Delete the whole folder and if the game is open close it and start it again and saves will be gone.

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
In the description you said she is your daughter that is wrong in the game she is your ward basically the girl next door came over because her folks did not come home and she just ended up living with you, due to the fact that her folks just left her and never came back. So as she is your ward you can fuck her without it being incest. So I am not even sure where this incest tag comes into play at. Worse thing anyone that is making anything can do is lie about what is in the game. I have only played it up to after he got to bed and when to sleep than got up the next day. So she calls you daddy no big deal there.I can date a 18 year old and as I spank her ass she goes oh yes daddy spank my ass I have been a bad girl or fuck me daddy ok enough of that hahaha but that does not mean she is your daughter just role playing it and still no incest.

Reactions: miamisex

AREA_Z3r0

Nov 23, 2017
In the description you said she is your daughter that is wrong in the game she is your ward basically the girl next door came over because her folks did not come home and she just ended up living with you, due to the fact that her folks just left her and never came back. So as she is your ward you can fuck her without it being incest. So I am not even sure where this incest tag comes into play at. Worse thing anyone that is making anything can do is lie about what is in the game. I have only played it up to after he got to bed and when to sleep than got up the next day. So she calls you daddy no big deal there.I can date a 18 year old and as I spank her ass she goes oh yes daddy spank my ass I have been a bad girl or fuck me daddy ok enough of that hahaha but that does not mean she is your daughter just role playing it and still no incest.
You are technically right. The incest content, dad and daughter, was changed by the creator of the game to be a guardian and ward relationship.

Be prepared to see this a lot when it comes to games with the incest tag and a link to Patreon, because Patreon recently banned incest content. So, to keep their product on Patreon, which is still a good website all things considered, the incest creators had to alter the incest content within the games to be non-incestuous (essentially just changing the relationship of the characters and some dialogue variations).

However, don't fret too much: look within any "incest" game's thread for an incest patch for the most recent version of the game. Download and drop it into the "game" folder within the currently non-incest Ren'Py game, it will more or less restore all of the incest content. So, that's why the incest tag remains, despite the core game no longer having actual incest.

peterBo1

Jul 18, 2018
@peterBo1

Hit start key on keyboard + R to bring up the run command and type in appdata and let it run. Open the roaming folder and go to renpy and search there as that is where most renpy games have their back up saves at. Delete the whole folder and if the game is open close it and start it again and saves will be gone.
Hi.
Thanks for the info.
To delete all the achievements and save games one must:
a) follow myuhinny's instructions and delete the folder /GoodnightKiss-1494649959/ in %appdata/Roaming/Renpy/ directory;
b) delete the game folder and re-extract the latest update.

After that it works like a charm.

swextal

May 7, 2018
Hi.
Thanks for the info.
To delete all the achievements and save games one must:
a) follow myuhinny's instructions and delete the folder /GoodnightKiss-1494649959/ in %appdata/Roaming/Renpy/ directory;
b) delete the game folder and re-extract the latest update.

After that it works like a charm.
Except for the still existing annoying bug on weekends with Emily and Brenda;

"NameError: name 'randint' is not defined"

swextal

May 7, 2018
Except for the still existing annoying bug on weekends with Emily and Brenda;

"NameError: name 'randint' is not defined"
Got tired of it and changed line 656 in brenda.rpy to

$ random = 1
from
$ random=renpy.random=randint(1,2)

Problem solved but why isn't randint defined earlier?? (At least I now can have a threesome with Emily and Brenda)

swextal

May 7, 2018
If you want the random to work, change:

$ random=renpy.random=randint(1,2)

to

$ random=renpy.random.randint(1,2)
That change only resulted in MC on graveyard for 10 times in a row fu**ing brenda. Further, when standing outside the door in the afternoon, time immediately changes to night.

swextal

May 7, 2018
That change only resulted in MC on graveyard for 10 times in a row fu**ing brenda. Further, when standing outside the door in the afternoon, time immediately changes to night.
I tried several earlier saves with the same result. Always ends up on the graveyard with time shifted from afternoon to night and fu**ing Brenda. No threesome.

swextal

May 7, 2018
Well, I didn't write it but only showed the correct syntax for the random command.

The code in this has been hosed from the very beginning.
I'm a very unskilled Python programmer but i get the point. (I do eat Ruby on Rails and C# for breakfast though).

peterBo1

Jul 18, 2018
Somehow I managed to get the poly relationship ending. I went to the Church and the Priest gave me the lucky charm (a cross) after I chose Nothing to confess. Went home to wife's room, Angel appeared and asked me what I want. I chose All the girls and then the game proceeded to invide all of them in to my house. Only Vanessa didn't except the invite.

I'm still missing a lot of Achievements and I never got to choose what kind of relationship I want with the wife. Got to the Ward Sex scene, Brenda and Ward scene in her room, but couldn't proceede with Lauren story after I gave the Wand to my Ward.

It's like all the lines are f**ked up somehow after I did the delete and re-extract of the game.

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
You are technically right. The incest content, dad and daughter, was changed by the creator of the game to be a guardian and ward relationship.

Be prepared to see this a lot when it comes to games with the incest tag and a link to Patreon, because Patreon recently banned incest content. So, to keep their product on Patreon, which is still a good website all things considered, the incest creators had to alter the incest content within the games to be non-incestuous (essentially just changing the relationship of the characters and some dialogue variations).

However, don't fret too much: look within any "incest" game's thread for an incest patch for the most recent version of the game. Download and drop it into the "game" folder within the currently non-incest Ren'Py game, it will more or less restore all of the incest content. So, that's why the incest tag remains, despite the core game no longer having actual incest.[/QUOTE
I know I was seeing incest patches showing up. I just was not getting why they had not remove the incest tag until you said that thank you

swextal

May 7, 2018
I'm a very unskilled Python programmer but i get the point. (I do eat Ruby on Rails and C# for breakfast though).
Another misspelling of a variable is in secretary.rpy causing exception.

Correct line 571 to "$ secretary_sex+=1" from typo error "$ secreatry_sex+=1"

swextal

May 7, 2018
Jesus christ this game went down fucking hill, and it was pretty much on flat ground to begin with. Submitting my official review for it as a 1 star game:
Well, we all have different opinions. I Like the game even if it's quite buggy but I try to explain to other players how and why things are misspelled etc. I have just about less than 24h of Python experience as a language, but being a programmer myself it didn't take long to catch up. Hence my previous posts with some bugfixes.

If you don't like the game, then don't play it. Simple. There are other games.

Reactions: Zalzany

rhev

Apr 29, 2017
If you don't like the game, then don't play it. Simple. There are other games.
Very well said. You are 100% right.

But with that, the nature of forums, and the nature of the rating system in f95zone is such that people can leave their opinions for others. I highly suggest that you write your own review if you disagree with me. I think that would only benefit people more, when there's discussion and opposing viewpoints. I in no way think my opinion is the end all and be all of anything, let alone something as subjective as tastes in games.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Very well said. You are 100% right.

But with that, the nature of forums, and the nature of the rating system in f95zone is such that people can leave their opinions for others. I highly suggest that you write your own review if you disagree with me. I think that would only benefit people more, when there's discussion and opposing viewpoints. I in no way think my opinion is the end all and be all of anything, let alone something as subjective as tastes in games.
Yeah but with nature of it all doesn't mean you opinion is actually valid or useful at all. I mean didn't mind the visuals one damn bit. I mean guess really never seen a real chemo patient or anything really used for examples in your bad review.

But every game needs those reviews that get more "people found this funny" then helpful responses. I mean these days if you don't get at least one bad egg or person with insanely out there standards you really haven't reached that many players...

Just remember most people opinion of your opinion is not very good. Nor is it subjective really. I mean its nice you use terms like subjective but for a review as bad as that its not proper term. I mean it just reeks of insane bias and really any actual content. I mean its calling the reader names like kiddos, has no good examples in it at all that 3rd grader couldn't come up with for a couple bucks for you. I mean things that were valid you complained about are so minor you con find them in finished AAA titles all over the place.

I mean bugs got worse sure but you don't really site a single example so this just reeks of bias opinion like you are still mad that it don't have the hot lewds you wanted in it since you first found it. I mean I could write the whole thing off with like 80% approval rating that you were just triggered by a higher standard of lewds then the game dev felt was needed.

Also you are bitching about bugs in a leaked early access version lol

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes