• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Comics SiteRip DadDaughterDiaries Siterip [02-2018]

Infinity King

Live Like A King
Dec 6, 2017
dfd.png

Overview:
FANTASTIC COLLECTION OF 20 EROTICA COMIC STORYS IN 3D AND COLOUR PAGES.
If u Don't like incest, then avoid this. I Think I Upload all of it. If remain any Plz Inform me, I'll upload it. I'll try to refresh the upload (means add new comics) eventually.​

Updated: 6/Feb/18
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Language: English
Tolal Comics: 20(3D)
Pages: 1187
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Collection List Download:

Download: - - -

45.jpg 53.jpg 43.jpg

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
View attachment 66571
Dad Daughter Diaries ADULT EROTICA COMIC SiTERIP
FANTASTIC COLLECTION OF 20 EROTICA COMIC STORYS IN 3D AND COLOUR PAGES.
I Think I Upload all of it. If remain any Plz Inform me, I'll upload it. I'll try to refresh the upload (means add new comics) eventually.
Updated: 06-02-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Language: English
Tolal Comics: 20(3D)
Pages: 1187
Size: 893MB
Genre:
Collection List Download:

Downloads:
- -

not to be a buzz kill but doesnt this fall under lolicon content

Reactions: Erwilly and prsm

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Its pretty close but they look to be around 15-16

@Blue_dragon Please do not change the template. Leave it how it is

Reactions: Infinity King

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
We looked at the content. They are 3DCG of dubious quality and the big thing is that the girls show signs of puberty. It is "Lolicon" but the girls generally look to be about 14-15 years of age at the youngest.
It is allowed.

I had to clean up the thread a little bit because comments like "It's too young for me", "no no no no", and others like it are not constructive. If you don't like it, then why do you feel the need to comment that? Isn't it more mature to move on and comment on a thread that you actually like???

M

monkeybird69

We looked at the content. They are 3DCG of dubious quality and the big thing is that the girls show signs of puberty. It is "Lolicon" but the girls generally look to be about 14-15 years of age at the youngest.
It is allowed.

I had to clean up the thread a little bit because comments like "It's too young for me", "no no no no", and others like it are not constructive. If you don't like it, then why do you feel the need to comment that? Isn't it more mature to move on and comment on a thread that you actually like???
My game Forever Young was taken down for this very reason. You people are hypocrites