Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
@gilgamesh9
Its 80mb, 10 min max.

For these who cares whats in this demo:
To sum it up, there are two main protags with this remade. The first one is the Dev of the game, David who has the FMC already in a relationship, they do have a huge age gap. She is 17 and he is 34.
And we the player, "Ludwig" (You can change the name) which looks like a teenage nerd loser.

Basicly Dev (David) tells how he meet his new love Jessica (FMC) and started to live together, but mentions she didnt told him everything about her at this point. As you can expect the Dev (David) starts to become a cuck and gets his dick hard by "allowing" a stranger looking at Jessica while she is being dressed up. Meanwhile, we as the player come to the scene, aka the nerd loser boy. Its kinda hinted that he might, I say might, be the guy who will fuck the girls here, but since its supposedly a story about real life scenario which happend I doubt that. From the comments its all about a fuckfest -> sharing, whoring out etc. Its up to you now if you can enjoy yourself playing as "MC" (Ludwig) or if you into NTR, see it through the eyes of David the cuck. For me, I will stick around to see if the nerd loser really get to bang and steal the girls from the others, but I doubt that.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
@gilgamesh9
Its 80mb, 10 min max.

For these who cares whats in this demo:
To sum it up, there are two main protags with this remade. The first one is the Dev of the game, David who has the FMC already in a relationship, they do have a huge age gap. She is 17 and he is 34.
And we the player, "Ludwig" (You can change the name) which looks like a teenage nerd loser.

Basicly Dev (David) tells how he meet his new love Jessica (FMC) and started to live together, but mentions she didnt told him everything about her at this point. As you can expect the Dev (David) starts to become a cuck and gets his dick hard by "allowing" a stranger looking at Jessica while she is being dressed up. Meanwhile, we as the player come to the scene, aka the nerd loser boy. Its kinda hinted that he might, I say might, be the guy who will fuck the girls here, but since its supposedly a story about real life scenario which happend I doubt that. From the comments its all about a fuckfest -> sharing, whoring out etc. Its up to you now if you can enjoy yourself playing as "MC" (Ludwig) or if you into NTR, see it through the eyes of David the cuck. For me, I will stick around to see if the nerd loser really get to bang and steal the girls from the others, but I doubt that.
I had intended to ask several questions, but after reading what you have written I don't think they are worth asking.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
This game get rebooted? NTR is removed from tags, I assume it is coming back or are you moving in a new direction?

Due to the nature of people around that tag, IMO that's one of those tags that should be kept in the list even if it is not currently in the game. That way you are presenting to the correct audience. Because then the haters are aware to move on other projects and don't risk getting irate at suddenly NTR being added to a game, and the NTR fan's know to keep an eye on the project.

Reactions: Toushiro

VReal

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2022
This game get rebooted? NTR is removed from tags, I assume it is coming back or are you moving in a new direction?

Due to the nature of people around that tag, IMO that's one of those tags that should be kept in the list even if it is not currently in the game. That way you are presenting to the correct audience. Because then the haters are aware to move on other projects and don't risk getting irate at suddenly NTR being added to a game, and the NTR fan's know to keep an eye on the project.
At the top, only what is already present in the game is displayed. But if you look at the description (under Spoiler), you will see what to expect in the future.:)

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
At the top, only what is already present in the game is displayed. But if you look at the description (under Spoiler), you will see what to expect in the future.:)
Ok, nice, then yea, my point definitely stands to reason. NTR haters are pretty rough. With no tag present, I can imagine an influx of them inbound at some point to play and then complain when it finally shows up.

Reactions: VReal

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
So what will it be? netorase,swinging or netori?
Will there be a different path for each?

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes