Votes: 93 55.7%
  • Games Like Sandbox

Votes: 44 26.3%

• Total voters

FuLL

Aug 3, 2017
New Update Guys !!

(000-539)+540 Picture
------------Big chapter for a more interesting turn in the future, while following the editorial line I've set myself----------
-Physical modification (Linda & Lucian)
-Add new main character (Tony)
-Add new second character (Mia, Glenn, Jordy, Ava)

Last edited:

Dasarjun

Oct 3, 2023
Amazing eagerly waiting for know what would happen between Tony and Linda can't wait to see chapter 5 could you make fast please ‍️

Reactions: bab1350

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
question: The OP states 1700 pages. I got all 4 files through GoFile and my total comes to just 1558...
And yes, I did find and extract Ch3.5 (but it was the only in-between one)

FuLL

Aug 3, 2017
Ah, I must have miscalculated, because it's all there. I'm out of town on business, so I'll look at it when I get back.

Reactions: FaceCrap

Anaktorness

Apr 4, 2023
I thought the first session of sex would be between Lucian and Linda but apparently it will be between Tony and Linda, the boy will have to wait his turn, if it happens at all

Congratulations on your work, in my opinion it's much better than many comics and even some games here on the site

• Love
Reactions: FuLL

Coolboyz

Sep 15, 2022
Hi Author, I just read this comic ita super hot! I like the fucking seduction between linda & her father. The way father loves linda's big 34E bust & suck upon them. Hope to see soon this eroticica between linda & konrad hot seduction & fuck.

Coolboyz

Sep 15, 2022
Hi Author, I just read this comic ita super hot! I like the fucking seduction between linda & her father. The way father loves linda's big 34E bust & suck upon them. Hope to see soon this eroticica between linda & konrad hot seduction & fuck.
Please bring back story between linda & konrad seduction.

FuLL

Aug 3, 2017
I thought the first session of sex would be between Lucian and Linda but apparently it will be between Tony and Linda, the boy will have to wait his turn, if it happens at all

Congratulations on your work, in my opinion it's much better than many comics and even some games here on the site
Oh, thank you so much.
I try to do my best =)

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
I liked the comic, but I really wanted to see Linda and Lucian together (slow sexual burn) because of the twist there was, it's a shame that that won't happen

• Red Heart

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
Despite the difficulty with translating the dialogues, after all English is not my native language (I'm Brazilian) I loved the story and I would like to know if there will be more content between mother and son in the future (leading to sex:devilish:)

• Red Heart

Anarchy2000

Feb 12, 2023
We had to... yes, it's a shame... I don't think Linda's ready... especially considering Lucian's condition... I can't wait to see how things turn out... ^^
She's not prepared and neither is Lucian, but considering that the comic has an incest tag I believe that will happen someday, or am I wrong?

Reactions: THE KILLER 13

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
We had to... yes, it's a shame... I don't think Linda's ready... especially considering Lucian's condition... I can't wait to see how things turn out... ^^
I understand, sex between mother and son is usually the last act in almost all games, I believe it would be no different here.
Thanks for answering me.