Collection GIF D-Art Collection [2022-05-28] [D-Art]

SmuttoGobbo

Sep 17, 2023
Yeah having watched that new animation... like you can't deny the high quality here, and it's not like Sasuke is the focus on the whole thing since Sakura's ass takes of 90% of the screen but like why animate something like this at all? It's weird! I wouldn't be surprised if it took so long to get this done because it took him forever to find a voice actress who was willing to read out this creepy ass dialogue.

Skyrimmodder

Jul 12, 2022
Yeah having watched that new animation... like you can't deny the high quality here, and it's not like Sasuke is the focus on the whole thing since Sakura's ass takes of 90% of the screen but like why animate something like this at all? It's weird! I wouldn't be surprised if it took so long to get this done because it took him forever to find a voice actress who was willing to read out this creepy ass dialogue.
and another thing, the fact that they used audio for sasuke was just....Yikes

Skyrimmodder

Jul 12, 2022
it'd not that bad IF someone could edit out the noises sasuke makes, sense the shots are mostly 80% sakura filling the screen

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
I was also pretty disappointed. Top notch animation as always, but yeah that was definitely boner killer material. First 30 seconds were great, but the rest felt real weird watching.

Haven't seen anything about that. Next voted on video is Babysitter Momo from MHA.
I see keep us updated please!
I don't like discord at all xD

Jun 19, 2022
dude really decided to come onto a website for piracy to defend random artists

it’s like every forum has this same argument over and over again, just because people don’t pay for it doesn’t mean they can’t critique the art or the artist.

the same logic can be applied to you, if you’re that annoyed by people complaining then why are you here?
yet alone making an account to complain about people complaining lmao.

Reactions: SumF@gola

saynu

Aug 15, 2017
dude really decided to come onto a website for piracy to defend random artists

it’s like every forum has this same argument over and over again, just because people don’t pay for it doesn’t mean they can’t critique the art or the artist.

the same logic can be applied to you, if you’re that annoyed by people complaining then why are you here?
yet alone making an account to complain about people complaining lmao.
Piracy is for the preservation of art and defiance of censorship and unfair "digital rights" laws-not for attacking people who produce art which is why this discussion needs to be had over and over again.

Jun 19, 2022
Piracy is for the preservation of art and defiance of censorship and unfair "digital rights" laws-not for attacking people who produce art which is why this discussion needs to be had over and over again.
pretty funny to act like this website isn’t for your average degenerate, that’s literally why everyone is here. piracy is still piracy, morals don’t really matter when you’re purposefully going out of your way to not pay for an artist’s work. call it what you want, but if you really care about an artist’s work that badly then you’d probably just pay for it.

i don’t like paywalls either, but i’m not gonna act like i’m morally righteous for finding ways around it.

Reactions: Ctrl_Money_Shot

saynu

Aug 15, 2017
pretty funny to act like this website isn’t for your average degenerate, that’s literally why everyone is here. piracy is still piracy, morals don’t really matter when you’re purposefully going out of your way to not pay for an artist’s work. call it what you want, but if you really care about an artist’s work that badly then you’d probably just pay for it.

i don’t like paywalls either, but i’m not gonna act like i’m morally righteous for finding ways around it.
Not everybody has the same reason for pirating as you and many are completely valid. Old games no longer being available. Nations out right banning some games or changing them. Or DRM and anti piracy measuring affecting game performance.

My main reason for pirating is that its uneasy buying foreign games I enjoy in my area because their is no consumer friendly way to access them. These games are often niche but through piracy can find a audience and hopefully new markets for that content may open up. Without piracy many gems may have been closed up from people all over the world and its a good thing more people are discovering them.

While are reasons may be different hopefully we can agree to keep it civil and not cause problems over petty things like taste

Last edited:
Reactions: Cannex

3p4nk

May 7, 2018
Bunch of tourists complaining about paywalled content. Artist has been like this for years. Either get used to it or move on.
It's now out for free not that I think it matters about anyone giving critiques on it.
D-art did do shota stuff, that is correct but I don't think it can be compared to this, like Sasuke had baby noises and was crying, I think it's a bit past sbota stuff imo.

Reactions: SuperSumi44