4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
I'm feeling retarded, I genuinely do not understand the chemical puzzle, could someone just post the exact numbers you need to get through this?

Lenonardo

Aug 19, 2020
I'm feeling retarded, I genuinely do not understand the chemical puzzle, could someone just post the exact numbers you need to get through this?
From another room, you should get a note which tells you about different chemicals and what they can do. From that note the game wants you to figure out how to dissolve a lock.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

anonymous558

Jun 6, 2018
Puzzles are what lost me. Couldn't progress because the safe won't open, even though I counted 5 beds, 5 plants total in the examination rooms, 3 notes on the wall of the office, and 2 bathtubs.

Doesn't help that is super difficult to see anything because of the CRTV filter over the screen.

Didn't see a single lewd scene. I had to come here to try and figure out why the safe won't open, and as far as I can tell its because its too dark to make out what anything is. Oh well, moving on to the next game.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Puzzles are what lost me. Couldn't progress because the safe won't open, even though I counted 5 beds, 5 plants total in the examination rooms, 3 notes on the wall of the office, and 2 bathtubs.

Doesn't help that is super difficult to see anything because of the CRTV filter over the screen.

Didn't see a single lewd scene. I had to come here to try and figure out why the safe won't open, and as far as I can tell its because its too dark to make out what anything is. Oh well, moving on to the next game.
There are 4 notes in the office, easy to see once you pay attention (took me 3 tries), so far the game is pretty interesting, but not worth the hassle IMO.

Edit: as for the chemical puzzle, the order in which you put the ingredients matters for some reason.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes