• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Pinup Cybertemptation Collection [2023-02-07] [Cybertemptation]

Jul 27, 2020
ellie___with_glasses_by_cybertemptation_deuwygt-fullview-cover.jpg

Overview:
Cybertemptation is a DAZ 3D artist who creates pinups & art with characters from video games and real life.​

Updated: 2023-02-07
Artist: Cybertemptation -
Censorship: No
Language: None
Resolution: Various
Content: 1500+ images
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download:
Collection: - - - -
2022 Jan - Nov: - - - -
2022-12: - - -
2023-01: - - -

Thanks aurealina for sharing the content

1640264139592.png 1640264174872.png 1640264208212.png sina___sensual_saturday__by_cybertemptation_dezw6lj.png 05.jpg 01 (2).jpg 01.jpg 09.jpg 03.png 08.jpg 09 (2).jpg 04.jpg 06 (2).jpg 06.jpg 06 (3).jpg 02.jpg 03 (2).png FLP7L_tX0AEm5GJ.png 15.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 27, 2020
I feel honored by your attention, but please keep my copyrights in mind. No problem here for me now, but if exclusive content will be shared, I will take action. I got my loyal Patreon members watching everywhere. ;)
I don't mind the patreon exclusives cuz that's for your supporters and i respect that..
all I wanted is the same resolution of your public posts from your slushe page and to be able to download it in one go (zip)
most of your twitter uploads are down scaled to 1664x2048 or less in both quality and resolution ( not sure if its twitter or intentional )
but slushe on the other hand has over 2000x2000 in resolution with clearer image.
slushe takes forever to load in my region even using VPN and sometimes it only loads half of the image and stops there,I'm currently using your Ellie portraits as a cycling wallpaper for my phone and it fits perfectly

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2020
Merry Christmas set (public pics)
Thank you so much...
also i know this is too much asking but im gonna take my chance

is there long hair version of A?
somehow image B is cropped and with some kind of blueish filter
tried my best to photoshop and combined it myself but i suck at it and i couldn't make it happen
by far this is my most favorite of your Ellie projects,its absolutely beautiful and her tummy really is the icing on the cake
1640775240421.png

btw you don't need to prior me.. just whenever or if ever you have time

Reactions: Krull

DearLegend37

Game Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
I feel honored by your attention, but please keep my copyrights in mind. No problem here for me now, but if exclusive content will be shared, I will take action. I got my loyal Patreon members watching everywhere. ;)
This is a pirate site. Threatening with ''taking action'' is ludicrous and won't stop people here from sharing your stuff.

RGMedia

Dec 30, 2021
The pirates are the threat. I just appoint my rights. That’s the sad truth.

The consequence - less content of me, because I have to deal with this shit here.

Of course it’s a wishful thinking to suppress sharing everywhere, but we can make it harder. File sharing sites are very cooperative these days. Also the authorities are getting better & more supportive.

Thankfully I got some watchdogs.
I didn’t even searched this forum for myself.
(My account was created yesterday, just to view this thread, which was reported to me.)
This is hilarious. You're using pirated models ripped from Naughty Dog by Guhzcoituz to make unauthorized sexual content. How do you think the "authorities" would feel about that? Do we need to mention licensing for the clothes and background items you're using? This is literally the thief crying thief.

Look, we get it, everyone deserves reimbursement and credit for their hard work. That is only natural but you make yourself look bad when you start mentioning "watchdogs", "authorities" and making threats.

This just makes you sound stupid. Yes, please file a DMCA for the artwork you used pirated software to make. Or better yet, tell us how you have licensed the rights to make XXX of Ellie from TLOU and while we are at it lets discuss your other content. Did you legally purchase that Japanese swimsuit from OneSix? Should we talk about those other outfits?

Or better yet, let's not. We all enjoy your artwork and want to see more. I sincerely hope you make a million dollars with your Patreon because we all win when artists get to create cool stuff without having to worry about getting reported and shutdown. Please keep all of that in mind :cool:

bobbytables

Mar 9, 2019
I catched myself to start discussing again, especially about the topic, which assets I use and if I pay for them…

But I can live with your conciliatory conclusion & would also end this discussion from my side now.

Finally somebody aligned, that you’re actually on the artists side. (That’s what I missed. I had the feeling everybody just wants to share my exclusive content here & was in a mode of self protection)

Happy new year, stay safe & let‘s use this thread finally for my art!

Best regards, CT ✌

dude you're using characters that are pre-established IP with stories and an appearance written by others. the only reason characters like Ellie have value is because they have a story created by someone else and a design by someone else. Just because you paid some rando for the model doesn't mean you paid the original artists (which you definitely didn't. they don't license their characters for NSFW content). If you reach out to the authorities your claim holds no weight. Stop being all "wahh i stole characters from someone but i don't want to see my unlawful reproductions shared"

Reactions: gooros

Aurea Lina

Aug 26, 2021
thank you for approving my mediafire archive, now it's here with other links to share. However I don't know if I will be able to update my archive because it's a long job to have to search for each image. I have done my job now so other people can complete the post. thanks for the help

Last edited:

hashasq

May 17, 2017
Base of Sina morph is Victoria 8.1 with couple tweaks. Textures is hard to find but big clue is Vicey3D's models. I find many similarities with Sina's textures.

If someone is interested check V3D Gigi or Rayana

Reactions: Sexy Kunoichis2

Aurea Lina

Aug 26, 2021
i found this :
CyberTemptation - Ava Azura
CyberTemptation - Eva Glam
CyberTemptation - Lara Croft
CyberTemptation - Ellie Williams
CyberTemptation - Sina Sensual
CyberTemptation - Virtual Girl