Dojinji

Nov 10, 2018
Really excited to give this one a try. Those renders look amazing and the description gave me a In Time with Ready Player One kind of feel.
Ready player one and In time were both inspirations for the game. Alongside other media like the Witcher and cyberpunk.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Sure.
There won't be any NTR. Sharing (like in one of the pictures posted) will be optional. But it won't happen with the main ladies. The ones in the banner and a few more added in future versions. It will be limited to "throwaway'" characters.
Ty for reply and clearing about that, if you have the ownership of the thread you should add that to clear any doubts that come from it, it will avoid you some headaches and avoid players being surprised by it.

The renders seems nice but anyway gl with the game.

Reactions: HansDampf788

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Ready player one and In time were both inspirations for the game. Alongside other media like the Witcher and cyberpunk.
Dibs on Samantha! (The supposedly young LI of Wade, but who looks a little old, lol)

The banners for these games are always misleading, you click on the thread with the expectation of one thing, but end up being wrong.
You have to give the dev credit for the overview. It wasn't just cut & paste from the "VN Overview Stock DB - Engrish edition". The premise is ambitious, and I am sure the dev can take this game in any of a number of directions.

I like the allusion to the Oasis, and the Districts seem to be reminiscent of the Hunger Games. It will be intersting to see where this game goes. Good luck Dev! (y)

Reactions: Dojinji

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Sure.
There won't be any NTR. Sharing (like in one of the pictures posted) will be optional. But it won't happen with the main ladies. The ones in the banner and a few more added in future versions. It will be limited to "throwaway'" characters.
"Throwaway".... going off the 17th preview, that is quite literal XD

Good to know it is optional though.

As for the "Monster" tag is that limited to monsters simply being in the game.. or will they be "involved".. and if so will that be avoidable?

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
First thought:
Looks promising.

First look at the first picture:
Nope.gif

Seriously the game looks promising but that very first image is ... off.

Feb 19, 2018
Sure.
Add this to top post as F.A.Q before the "is NTR avoidable crowd" arrives.

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Maybe it's just me but human models in the preview seem to be quite standard, like in dozens of other games. It would be nice if the dev made a little effort and modified a girl or two to be more original and remarkable.
Tits aren't humongous so I might give it a try one day.
Good luck.

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes