• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity - Completed - Cybersex Chronicles [Final] [Taboo Tales]

1. 1.00 star(s)

randomized

Reviews before this one highlighted, the silly grind for a single loop unattractive and bland animation

Ill add that this game is an unfinished game;from the title Cybersex and the feature to buy and upgrade cyber body parts it's easy to guess that the developers originally plan something big and end up with something really bad

So conclusively the developers live up to the game they were trying to emulate Cyberpunk 2077 ; lot of potential to waste
  2. 2.00 star(s)

latrop16

The game is indeed pretty bad.
    You're stuck in an endless grind. First money, then her affection.
    Even after I cheated money, I had to "cook" all the time and buy food to increase her love.
    Just to unlock very short, single loop sex scenes.
    Can't really recommend the game, I'm giving it 2 stars for a pretty good 3D model and animation sound. Someone might like it, to get one fap out of it.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Ordolph

Incredibly shallow gameplay loop, go to work, do a little mini-game to make money, buy food ingredients, do another mini-game to cook, level up the love interest. You unlock the sex scenes by increasing the "love" score, however the scenes are a singular animated loop, with no other camera angles, or any advancement in the scene. It's redeemed slightly by nice artwork and animations, but everything else about it is just plain bad.