Mod Ren'Py Cybernetic Seduction [Ep.4 Part 2] Multi-Mod [AB]

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
The Netherlands
and master Stephen is quite common over there
It just takes on a completely different meaning once you translate it to English though, as it just sounds like you're subservient to someone if you call them "master", and the the Dutch "meester" definitely does not have anything to do with that.

SrywM Mk4K

Apr 5, 2020
Quoted from OP mod update ETA:
"Since I just came out of the hospital the mod will take a while to be updated, I'm trying to put my health first instead of working. So no ETA it might come out anytime but I think this Monday or Tuesday is a realistic time. Hope you guys understand it."

Definitely mate. Focus on your health and recovery. Except for the occasional greedy trolls, the majority that know accountability, responsibility and work understand. Rest up and hope you feel better soon.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
It just takes on a completely different meaning once you translate it to English though, as it just sounds like you're subservient to someone if you call them "master", and the the Dutch "meester" definitely does not have anything to do with that.
Oke , i'm clearly not an english native speaker.

You mean like master and servant.

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
I think this is missing the point, which is that titles/salutations like Mr. or Dr. go with the last name and not the first name, i.e. it's Stephen or Dr. Hawking, but not Dr. Stephen.
I did miss that point, I tunnel visioned on title and as here given name means first and last (middle names if you have) i didn't see the point till you mentioned it. Where I'm from Dr. Hawking or Dr. Stephen are both acceptable as is Mr. Hawking or Mr. Stephen...so maybe it is a regional thing

Jul 12, 2020
I did miss that point, I tunnel visioned on title and as here given name means first and last (middle names if you have) i didn't see the point till you mentioned it. Where I'm from Dr. Hawking or Dr. Stephen are both acceptable as is Mr. Hawking or Mr. Stephen...so maybe it is a regional thing
ultimately imvho i'ts a matter of respect.
Family name is more respectful then surname even for normal people like "Mr. Jones is my father, call me Indiana"
You can make it more respectful by adding titles, and mixing them up.

Phill < McGraw < Mr. Phill < Mr. mc Graw < Dr. Phill < Dr. McGraw ( even father Jay if he hold/held such a title or Son Phill )

As TV. host Dr. McGraw want to stand closer to his audience, but still would like to emphasize his successful doctorate in clinical psychology so he calls him Dr. Phill.

Sep 13, 2020
Focus on your health and recovery first. Except for the occasional greedy trolls, the majority that know accountability, responsibility and work understand. Rest up and hope you feel better soon. We can wait on update to the mod. So take it easy and rest.

Reactions: TheFallenOnes98765

Mihawk_80

Jul 2, 2022

Overview:
(This mod adds wt in game, option to unlock the gallery and much more to come!)​

Updated: 2023/04/24
Game/Creator: Cybernetic Seduction, 1Thousand - - -
Modder: AB - - - - f95zone
Mod Version: Ep.2
Game Version: Ep.2
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Planned Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

DOWNLOAD: , or
ANDROID
Bartender (Natalie) Fix: Here. *Overwrite all files when installing and it should be installed the same way the mod is normally. Make sure to download the mod again.

Since I just came out of the hospital the mod will take a while to be updated, I'm trying to put my health first instead of working. So no ETA it might come out anytime but I think this Monday or Tuesday is a realistic time. Hope you guys understand it.

View attachment 2228129 View attachment 2228123

Overview:
(This mod adds wt in game, option to unlock the gallery and much more to come!)​

Updated: 2023/04/24
Game/Creator: Cybernetic Seduction, 1Thousand - - -
Modder: AB - - - - f95zone
Mod Version: Ep.2
Game Version: Ep.2
Language: English

Features:

Planned Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

DOWNLOAD: , or
ANDROID
Bartender (Natalie) Fix: Here. *Overwrite all files when installing and it should be installed the same way the mod is normally. Make sure to download the mod again.

Since I just came out of the hospital the mod will take a while to be updated, I'm trying to put my health first instead of working. So no ETA it might come out anytime but I think this Monday or Tuesday is a realistic time. Hope you guys understand it.

View attachment 2228129 View attachment 2228123
I hope you are feeling well, take good care of yourself (health always comes first) and get well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: IAmAB

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
I think 'teacher' is a better translation for the Dutch word 'Meester'.

Before you know, US media tells everybody we call our teachers 'Master' ;)
meh... Wooden shoes , windmills , tulips.
In the states they think Holland is the capitol of Amsterdam.
We won't bother and keep on smiling.

Ryantrix

Nov 21, 2018
Take care of yourself, being using IAmAB mods for long time, and planning on continuing, so don't force yourself.

• Red Heart
Reactions: IAmAB