• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
yes! Ultra optional of course.
Brother, why the game is very very lagging?
Even though I have a good pc,
I played many Avns high graphics like being a dik, Artemis, summer's gone like that ... never faced this issue.
So is there something problem in the code?
Can you give me some solution please

Reactions: ApeStudios

Jaga Telesin

Apr 19, 2023
Even though I have a good pc
Do you mean when moving between static rendered images, or when viewing an animation Aqua? I'm currently running the game on an old 1060 3GB (my 2080 died recently), and I'm not seeing any lagging. Some of the animations are less smooth than others (due to render framerate I think, or being placeholder), but overall they play fine on my older GPU.

A bit more info might help.

Reactions: ApeStudios

ApeStudios

Matt -- Lord of wrong deadliness and info dumps
Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
I played many Avns high graphics like being a dik, Artemis, summer's gone like that ... never faced this issue.
I'm not sure, but this had to do with temporary files I believe. It shouldn't be lagging but someone a long time ago said the same thing and after cleaning the temp files the game worked again. Or maybe you have to apply the bugfix.

Reactions: Jaga Telesin

_MooSe

Apr 1, 2023
pc specs? how much free space on your drive?

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
I'm not sure, but this had to do with temporary files I believe. It shouldn't be lagging but someone a long time ago said the same thing and after cleaning the temp files the game worked again. Or maybe you have to apply the bugfix.
I applied the bug fix,
I played around 40 minutes ONLY:cry:
It's started overheating like more than 57°c,
I never faced like this one,
So sadly I deleted this.
I really enjoyed this one :cry::cry:.
Hope you solve this issues in upcoming update.

Jaga Telesin

Apr 19, 2023
I applied the bug fix,
I played around 40 minutes ONLY:cry:
It's started overheating like more than 57°c
Only thing that comes to mind (outside of updating graphics drivers), is making sure you have the right codecs installed. I'm assuming you're running on Windows - if not let us know. It's possible for some reason that it's trying to do software rendering instead of hardware. I usually have the K-Lite Codec Pack installed, and get it here:

And, of course, trying what Ape suggested and actually clearing the RenPY cache for CFD!!

Last edited:

JDHarlequin

May 10, 2023
Ren'Py IS codebase in itself, so check if your drive isn't dying since lags could be based on files aren't loading fast enough. Any Ren'Py programmer is just sending what text and what to display... optimizing in ren'py is another level of puzzlebox

Jaga Telesin

Apr 19, 2023
As per usual Ape's MO "Damn I'm late with update... AGAIN" last update was +2 Months he is currently on beating new record
He knew the schedule was slipping for 0.3's release, and with the amount of changes he elected to pause sub fees until it was available. I've intentionally left him alone in an effort to give him dev time. ;)

Knowing a little of what 0.3 has however, and that it hasn't been too long since 0.2 went public, means he's still moving at a very respectable pace.

Jaga Telesin

Apr 19, 2023
my brother in Christ, its almost half year since last update what are you talking about
That's probably just a difference in how we perceive time. <6 months to me is basically nothing. It's been 5 months now I think, and I'm pretty sure he's getting fairly close on 0.3 (though I haven't pinged Ape to check). He'll have to chime in and let us know.

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
once he said in one of his latest posts that he will need to make bimbo twins and their scenes first, I immediately knew february release is out of the question lol. hopefully the girl from his profile pic will get a decent scene too so I can roleplay his punishment for this delayed update while playing through her stuff :ROFLMAO:

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Well... As I figured, this is not my kind of game. Anyway, here's some things I noticed:

While having Ava work as a bartender gives you RP, those RP are not added to the running total. The same thing seems to be true for any RP earned during her introduction. So after those were the only RP I got throughout my playthrough until then, while waiting for Mimi to arrive, my MC remarked "Hanging with Ava redeemed a total of 0 RP so far."

There is also a very noticeable drop in language quality as soon as Mimi shows up.
Also, a very common mistake: you don't "take out" clothes, you take them "off".

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
That's probably just a difference in how we perceive time. <6 months to me is basically nothing. It's been 5 months now I think, and I'm pretty sure he's getting fairly close on 0.3 (though I haven't pinged Ape to check). He'll have to chime in and let us know.
Yes it has been 5months now since the last update, I actually had a joke with the dev that i will see him again in this thread in the next 5 months :D. At least he is vocal on his progress, He did say that he wasnted to release updates around the 2-3 months but sadly thats not the case and i am fine with that.

I love his game and looking forward for version 3, it will be out soon im sure :)

samse

Jul 7, 2017
There is not, since I'm a fan of harem settings. There will be a slight different path if you ignore them when ir comes to CFD characters. But when I indicate something on other characters like "she'll have a route" or something. If you choose no, then their scenes will be locked since I understand you'd not have interest on her.
GIVE ME MORE ROMANCE.

I'm a HUGE fan of Ava's. I just joined the Subscribestar and I'm eagerly awaiting more!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jujuman101

Sep 25, 2019
Okay I'm gonna officially support this one since there are rarely any H games that can let you choose to have the mc be a sub or dom & multiple kink varieties.
I really hope it doesn't become abandoned or lags on the sex like other H games

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes