Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated:

Added:
March 2022 (splitted into two)

And address your 'Thank you' again to Longmire who Shared it!

There should be enough Reactions to say 'Thanks for March of Cute Sexy RoButts, Longmire!'.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png
Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

Aug 10, 2021
Show time for March 2022 folks:

Thanks, but why are there so many duplicates? There's a bunch of artworks in this link that are from previous terms (such as Sami, Dark Elf Beastmaster, and Danua Yawn)

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Thanks, but why are there so many duplicates? There's a bunch of artworks in this link that are from previous terms (such as Sami, Dark Elf Beastmaster, and Danua Yawn)
No idea. Those dropbox links are direct from CSR himself and there was no mention of why some of the pics from Feb were in the March folder link.

Opening the pics from Feb that appeared in the March folder, I can't see any difference between them so they can't be updated versions. Maybe it was just an oversight. Feel free to sub to his Patreon and ask him. ;)

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Hey Guys i know this is the wrong thread, but do you have the post for kiryuuin satsuki from Araneesama i know the artist copys the artstyle from other artist but i would like to have this one.
It came out on 2022.02.18 on patreon but i can't find it anywere.
View attachment 1795641
Oh geez, like Shexyo ripping off CSR wasn't bad enough, now we have a new contender??

canyouread

Dec 15, 2017
Oh yeah. CSR and Aranee, Shex and Mirai and Ouroborus, bunch of artists who seem to be tracing, if not outright copying, others' work.

CSR is OG for sure, but Shex looked like they made their art style different after getting ripped apart on Twitter. It looks like other artists are starting to copy Shex now lol....karma

• Haha
Reactions: Longmire
May 15, 2021
“Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness” -Oscar Wilde

Can't we all just enjoy it.. I think CSR probably has some OC, but they are both making money off of others IP right?

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
“Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness” -Oscar Wilde

Can't we all just enjoy it.. I think CSR probably has some OC, but they are both making money off of others IP right?
The difference is while CSR is making money off IP that isn't his as many patreon/SS artists are, Shexyo is making money by tracing art that CSR makes and sells it as his own. That is a dog act and Shexyo knows it, hence he will ban your ass if you point it out to him on Twitter or DA or anywhere else that scab inhabits.

Yoyo567

Apr 29, 2021
Hey Guys i know this is the wrong thread, but do you have the post for kiryuuin satsuki from Araneesama i know the artist copys the artstyle from other artist but i would like to have this one.
It came out on 2022.02.18 on patreon but i can't find it anywere.

March and April 2022 are missing as well as "the Candybox" (90 pieces of old artwork pre-Patreon).
If someone wants to make a thread for the artist or manages to get ahold of the newer works/Candybox, sharing would be appreciated.

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Reactions: hqxrjvuh

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Araneesama July 2021 to February 2022

March and April 2022 are missing as well as "the Candybox" (90 pieces of old artwork pre-Patreon).
If someone wants to make a thread for the artist or manages to get ahold of the newer works/Candybox, sharing would be appreciated.
A reminder for those who want to continue this discussion, this thread is for CSR, not his tracers profitting off his work. If you want to talk about Araneesama, head here.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote