Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Cutely Suspicious: Sister/Incest Mod [Ellaraia]

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
If you read the posts above yours, you will see that we are waiting for an update to this mod. It will take time. Checking the latest postings is a good way to get your question(s) answered.
then how would we get to pester you ^_-

Pathalfurt

Sep 9, 2018
I'm juggling a lot with the game right now so it may be a while. I'll post it here when it's done though.
You were juggling with game at February.. It's May already. 3 months later and still no new update for patch.. Is it ever going to be done? Or not? I mean You have gotten 2 updates since last patch was 0.6 something.. Now game is at 0.8 something and still no update for patch.. Any news about it? This month? Next? 3 years from now there will be patch?

Jan 28, 2019
You were juggling with game at February.. It's May already. 3 months later and still no new update for patch.. Is it ever going to be done? Or not? I mean You have gotten 2 updates since last patch was 0.6 something.. Now game is at 0.8 something and still no update for patch.. Any news about it? This month? Next? 3 years from now there will be patch?
dude, who do you think you are, demanding things be done on your time line, or complaining that things aren't done when and how you want them?
The dev will update if/when they choose to. This mod looks a LOT more in depth than just changing one or two lines of beginning of game dialog and character references. Dev would probably rather focus their efforts on the game itself, which needs to meet patreon standards, and other real life issues. It isn't like the core game isn't playable without this mod. So if this is on the backburner... sure that sucks for those of us who want the mod experience, but so be it. The dev has priorities, that likely extend to things in their life beyond this game.

Hope for an update, be patient if one doesn't show up, and be less of a dick about how someone else chooses to prioritize their projects. Because in 100% honesty, if I was a dev and I had to check in and see posts like yours, not only demanding an updated mod within 12 hours of the release of the update, but also berating me for not doing things as fast as you wanted them, as if you were owed ANYTHING, I know what my reaction would be:
I'd label my mod as abandoned, quote your post and reply by saying "thank assholes like this for why I no longer have any desire to cater to the whims of the mouthbreathers on this site," and move on.

You're owed nothing. Be patient, find something else to play.

Pathalfurt

Sep 9, 2018
dude, who do you think you are, demanding things be done on your time line, or complaining that things aren't done when and how you want them?
The dev will update if/when they choose to. This mod looks a LOT more in depth than just changing one or two lines of beginning of game dialog and character references. Dev would probably rather focus their efforts on the game itself, which needs to meet patreon standards, and other real life issues. It isn't like the core game isn't playable without this mod. So if this is on the backburner... sure that sucks for those of us who want the mod experience, but so be it. The dev has priorities, that likely extend to things in their life beyond this game.

Hope for an update, be patient if one doesn't show up, and be less of a dick about how someone else chooses to prioritize their projects. Because in 100% honesty, if I was a dev and I had to check in and see posts like yours, not only demanding an updated mod within 12 hours of the release of the update, but also berating me for not doing things as fast as you wanted them, as if you were owed ANYTHING, I know what my reaction would be:
I'd label my mod as abandoned, quote your post and reply by saying "thank assholes like this for why I no longer have any desire to cater to the whims of the mouthbreathers on this site," and move on.

Sure.. I can wait.. Play other games.. But core game is playable enough without this patch.. Hell no.. Have You played it? Roll back once and everything is nulled. Goes to hell from there.. Save games do nothing.. Played like 30 mintues.. Saved several times. Rolled back once to choose different option and time was 00:00 with stats as 0.. Then loaded my game.. Time 00:00 and stats 0.. So.. Playable.. No way in hell.

And demanding? Where in the hell You saw that? I was asking a real question.. Or was i supposed to be something like this.. Hi Our dear and gentle dev.. Would it be possible to know when or why there haven't been a update for this patch? While being really sarcastic with this question?? Simple question.. Hell.. It's been 3 months since last update.. Add something.. Anything even..
But as for this game right now.. Fuck it.. Broken ass crap.

Reactions: Subyan

it_mutt

Oct 13, 2019
Sure.. I can wait.. Play other games.. But core game is playable enough without this patch.. Hell no.. Have You played it? Roll back once and everything is nulled. Goes to hell from there.. Save games do nothing.. Played like 30 mintues.. Saved several times. Rolled back once to choose different option and time was 00:00 with stats as 0.. Then loaded my game.. Time 00:00 and stats 0.. So.. Playable.. No way in hell.

And demanding? Where in the hell You saw that? I was asking a real question.. Or was i supposed to be something like this.. Hi Our dear and gentle dev.. Would it be possible to know when or why there haven't been a update for this patch? While being really sarcastic with this question?? Simple question.. Hell.. It's been 3 months since last update.. Add something.. Anything even..
But as for this game right now.. Fuck it.. Broken ass crap.

Sure sucks when free games, mods and so one doesn't get updated. How DARE devs take longer than 5mins after a realease before it is modded....crappy devs... Shame on them...and all that other spoiled nagging.

Reactions: humanstickobserver

Pathalfurt

Sep 9, 2018
Sure sucks when free games, mods and so one doesn't get updated. How DARE devs take longer than 5mins after a realease before it is modded....crappy devs... Shame on them...and all that other spoiled nagging.
Sure, sure.. 3 months really feels like 5 minutes.. It's nothing really.. Just months instead of weeks or days.. But hey.. It's been only 3 months.. Not like that fucking idiot who made Dirty Pool.. Saying crap like.. Oh no.. I have no money.. Have to stop making new updates.. Ohh.. Found money for new game that looks way shittier but hey.. Didn't have enough money to keep Dirty Pool ongoing.. While magically had enough money to start with new game.. But hey.. That game has been on hold for 1.5 years now.. And still don't have enough money to start it again.. Fun.. This game dev has made good enough game.. Although last patch (that 0.8 and so on) or previous one 0.7 or something ruined the game.. Saves don't to anything. Roll back once and everything is gone.. Back to zero.. So.. 3 months later. 2 updates turing that time. Game is fucked to hell and no new patches.. And i am supposed to be happy about it? Free or not.. That is bullshit.

• Angry
Reactions: Lexkar83 and Subyan

it_mutt

Oct 13, 2019
Sure, sure.. 3 months really feels like 5 minutes.. It's nothing really.. Just months instead of weeks or days.. But hey.. It's been only 3 months.. Not like that fucking idiot who made Dirty Pool.. Saying crap like.. Oh no.. I have no money.. Have to stop making new updates.. Ohh.. Found money for new game that looks way shittier but hey.. Didn't have enough money to keep Dirty Pool ongoing.. While magically had enough money to start with new game.. But hey.. That game has been on hold for 1.5 years now.. And still don't have enough money to start it again.. Fun.. This game dev has made good enough game.. Although last patch (that 0.8 and so on) or previous one 0.7 or something ruined the game.. Saves don't to anything. Roll back once and everything is gone.. Back to zero.. So.. 3 months later. 2 updates turing that time. Game is fucked to hell and no new patches.. And i am supposed to be happy about it? Free or not.. That is bullshit.

If you've supported the dev - sure, I get the frustration.

If not - You're not under gunpoint to play the game. And if you haven't supported the dev, well, then you really don't got a say in it at all.

It's really that simple.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017

If I were a Patron for this game (which I am not), I'd be supporting it mainly because it's one of those done with a wink and a nudge about it not at all being an incest game. I wouldn't be playing it because it was a story about a guy, his landlady, and his two roommates. Lots of games do this dance, and in this case it's very open that the dev is the one putting out the "unofficial" patches versus the poorly kept secret it is for most other games. If I were paying to support the game, and we weren't getting those patches, I'd be kind of annoyed. As it is, I'm not playing the game because I wouldn't want to play scenes through the first time when the incest isn't present. When some kind of patch does come out for more recent updates, I'll give it a try, and if I like it and financial circumstances allow, I'd support it at that point. So at the moment, I don't have the right to complain. But at the same time, I'm never going to get that right if I can't play the incest game I want versus some generic game written carefully to exclude any hint of incest.

LustGod

May 12, 2019

Ellaria has completed the mod. It's a post on his Patreon, so he'll update it when he sees (I messaged him about the patch).

Reactions: humanstickobserver

Aksayuk

Aug 17, 2019
Looks like this Mod is abandoned been waiting for the mod since 02-23 i tryed to report for new update but was rejected.

Bad_Memories_Sig.gif

Reactions: mofonistik

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Where is the sandbox tag? Please tag it properly and save those like me which is the majority who do not like sandboxes, a load of our time.

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
Been popping back every month to see if this gets updated but considering the last update was in 2020 I guess it is time to give up :oops:. What's surprising is this is a mod made by the actual developer...:eek:

Reactions: mofonistik