• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Abandoned Cute Monsters and Mommy! [Maya's Domination] [FutureMVz]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Are the second date with Annabelle's mother and the meeting with the blonde barista girl not in the game?
Don't think so. I've gotten to the 'some see me tonight after the girls are asleep' point in the new town, but cant' get any further.

I was wondering the same... I'm stuck after the "date" with Annabelle behind the house.
Leave the village throught the front games. Just skip around the guard who says you can't leave.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Don't think so. I've gotten to the 'some see me tonight after the girls are asleep' point in the new town, but cant' get any further.
Me too, but do you get a different dialogue if at beginning of the game you mess up her date?

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Me too, but do you get a different dialogue if at beginning of the game you mess up her date?
Don't know, but I doubt it. The few times I've tried different conversation choices, it just changed the response in that scene. Didn't effect anything down the line.

Reactions: zazzaro

edsbcvfoe

Feb 11, 2018
why do people complain about a game that's not yet complete? at least this game has some well written story to it, unlike a majority of games that are complete
Because there's no point on complaining about a complete game, nothing will be changed.

But in this case with enough complaints he may see the light and add CGs.

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
Because there's no point on complaining about a complete game, nothing will be changed.

But in this case with enough complaints he may see the light and add CGs.
here is a quote from the creator's patreon

"Q- Are you planning on adding pictures to the game as well?

A- Yes, as the game continues to develop and increase with characters etc, eventually I'll release a build that remasters the entire game with actual character art and things during the scene.

but that update won't come for awhile. "

so before people start complaining about this, they should actually look

BimboSlutCD

Oct 3, 2017
I don't know, I just read the Patreon page. The real question is: what fetish might be too extreme?
too extreme for this site? since japanese SM is without limits.... I doubt there will be any limits in this game either apart from the maker having to WRITE THEM ALL and add pics to ALL OF THEM

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes