3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Definitely not worth the download. The game itself is pretty unresponsive and combine that with the fact that the girls can combo ridiculously easy when guarding doesnt even work half the time makes it where you take a ridiculous amount of damage comparatively. The slow clunkiness of the game is especially noticeable when you get knocked up into the air high enough that you float down so slowly the girls can usually hit you an additional 4 or 8 more times while you're falling with literally nothing you can do about that.

I came in expecting nothing and I'm still disappointed.

It's an older game alright, 7th Dream disbanded a few years ago, got into some sort of legal issue if I'm remembering correctly. I don't think you can legit buy their stuff anymore.
I forgot what game it was specifically but their Pretty Warrior May Cry game directly ripped off pretty much exactly gameplay and mechanics from a PSP game. They were promptly shutdown by the lawsuit after putting out a decent update for the game.

Reactions: devil_hunter

Bootyman

Apr 7, 2018
I forgot what game it was specifically but their Pretty Warrior May Cry game directly ripped off pretty much exactly gameplay and mechanics from a PSP game. They were promptly shutdown by the lawsuit after putting out a decent update for the game.
It's pretty funny how much PWMC ripped off What Did I Do To Deserve This My Lord; like full on ripped off the mechanics and everything

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I think the real question here is can I finally fight with a naked Chun Li and fulfill my earliest childhood fantasy?

Tx90

Oct 15, 2018
Not working! :(
Can´t start it!
Nothing happens. Task manager shows something, but it will not start!

rilemaxy

Aug 4, 2017

Overview:
7th Dream brings us another home run, Customized Girls Fight! Great graphics and simple controls make this a great, enjoyable fighting game. Being able to violate all the popular 7th Dream characters makes this a ton of fun, plus you can unlock all kinds of wardrobe accessories as well as skin colors. Only one male character is available, but being able to unlock customizable parts for your girls keeps you entertained for a good while. There are also different skill levels to add a little challenge. If you're going to play this, make sure you have at least 2.4GHz of CPU, 2GB of RAM, 800MB of free hard drive space, Directx 9.0+ and Flash Player 10 or above.​

Updated: 13/10/2018
Developer/Publisher: 7th Dream
Censorship: Yes (mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English, Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aditional Info:

Installation:

Download: - -

You can delete mask1.swf and mask2.swf.In data folder of the game this censor

Reactions: ThunderZoo

HisokaWolf

Jun 5, 2018
I checked everything and it says last modification was on 2010 x,x please fix main post, this is not the updated one, this is just an old copy, please do correct me if I am wrong, I had my hopes up way too high for 7th dream return :FeelsBadMan:

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote